Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: mabon needs more people.

Mabon has nobody 1-150...please tell my why I would want to come here then?
Mabon has lots of players in that level range. They just aren't organized. 50 dif clans with players in that range and they just enjoy the game differently then the organized clans that are end game. If someone were to come an create a clan that focused on the content for that level they could have a great clan that could own stonevale and outworld. But as it is those players in that level tend to hang out in the castle dueling and trading items. Aka castle noobs. They arnt noobs they just enjoy the social aspect of Celtic heroes more then the rush to end game.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Omg! Omg! Omg! I logged on yesterday and check out the giant amount of people in the castle! Summer really does wonders!
Attachments
image.jpg
Oh yeah! Mabons back in business!
image.jpg (142.7 KiB) Viewed 1604 times
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Mabon has nobody 1-150...please tell my why I would want to come here then?
Mabon has lots of players in that level range. They just aren't organized. 50 dif clans with players in that range and they just enjoy the game differently then the organized clans that are end game. If someone were to come an create a clan that focused on the content for that level they could have a great clan that could own stonevale and outworld. But as it is those players in that level tend to hang out in the castle dueling and trading items. Aka castle noobs. They arnt noobs they just enjoy the social aspect of Celtic heroes more then the rush to end game.
Lol, as a 180 rogue i can control stonevale alone for a lucky 10k gold run! Im sure it will do that clan much good :P otherworlds only boss that end game clans would even bother focusing on is aggy. Other bosses are good for selling drops, but with no one online, no selling... An auction house would fix that. But no one is going to camp ow bosses, and any two endgame players could just come in and take the boss for themselves (not ks. Just solo). All in all, its a nice idea, but not really worth the effort.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Mmm I've just deleted my toons on danu 205 ranger, 183 rogue, 133 druid, 187 warrior) and am looking to relocate to a more friendly server, I've got loads of gear in need of a world Transfer ( banked my gear im not that mad to delete that too) so if anyone could help lemme know.

Omg! Omg! Omg! I logged on yesterday and check out the giant amount of people in the castle! Summer really does wonders!
thats 7x more people in castle than we have on morrigan between 6-11am GMT ;-)
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mmm I've just deleted my toons on danu 205 ranger, 183 rogue, 133 druid, 187 warrior) and am looking to relocate to a more friendly server, I've got loads of gear in need of a world Transfer ( banked my gear im not that mad to delete that too) so if anyone could help lemme know.
Id offer Belenus but due some scammers creating more and more fake toons Id suggest u to prove ur identity first when joining (here and by using the danu names), but u could also try lugh or gwydion or whatever, I dont recommend rhia tho.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'd definitely recommend crom. Not much competition and as long as your not a jerk and level up won't have too much trouble joining the only endgame clan (seed). Not very many scammers around anymore either.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

thats 7x more people in castle than we have on morrigan between 6-11am GMT ;-)
Lol. Anyone else find this discussion really pathetic when compared to how the castle looked back in the old engine?
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting

Just curious - why you would take the extra effort of deleting them instead of simply offloading and selling/xfering all the items/gold?
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|