Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#21
Lukov wrote:Funny thing is this as lugh's 4th ever necro kill and we've always gotten good drops, shadow weps both bow and sword, and a few decent rings i think one was imperial skulls... We're the lucky server :3

Four Necro kills? Wow lugh is behind...
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#22
friddoo wrote:Four Necro kills? Wow lugh is behind...


Yes...sort of what happens when you're in a "open" server (which more or less means, in a world like Lugh, if you fart the direction of a boss, you're allowed to roll on the drops. :| ) .
And since not everyone is in the same clan, it has been difficult to get everyone on the same page to coordinate and execute the correct strategy...until recently ;)
Image

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#24
friddoo wrote:
Lukov wrote:Funny thing is this as lugh's 4th ever necro kill and we've always gotten good drops, shadow weps both bow and sword, and a few decent rings i think one was imperial skulls... We're the lucky server :3

Four Necro kills? Wow lugh is behind...

Not all worlds are populated equally, not to mention the time differences regarding population.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#25
Def lugh is behind on necro kills. We have killed more then 4 times though. I have been at 8 kills I'm pretty sure. Still weak but better then 4 I guess.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#26
Mysteryman wrote:That ring aint that great btw. :)

I appreciate the opinion, hope you can find something better.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#29
Mysteryman wrote:Please explain to me how much damage 100 strength and 1000 cunning will add to a full strength rogue?

With DL dagger and 200 axe, nuff. Let's stay on topic thanks.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (181.39 KiB) Viewed 692 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (175.47 KiB) Viewed 692 times

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Greatest Lugh Necro kill to date

#30
Mysteryman wrote:Please explain to me how much damage 100 strength and 1000 cunning will add to a full strength rogue?

1000 cunning adds 1000 damage to assassinate around 700 Dmg to sneaky and 600 in both ss and Qs, thank you for finally proving something that we all already knew, you don't know everything about this game like you claim
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: smaaug and 17 guests