Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What if all bosses were as punctual as the 200 event dra

Hi the main reason we changed from fixed spawn timers to random ones was that there were a lot of complaints from players about kill stealing. However now we've had target lock in the game for a while and it seems to be working reasonably well, we can look to get spawn timers more fixed again if that is what most players would prefer.
Sorry to ruin this whole conversation so quickly, but i think you will appreciate this.
This was in a topic about incresing dl spawns. I can post a pic of admin saying this too
I think most of the player base would prefer more fxed timers, it would be a nice and much needed addition along with the release of the horizontal content
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Small windows would change everything in this game.

I have a theory that people are negative and grumpy because they have to camp for a random number of minutes, have to stay focused on screen too if theres compeition.

A window of lets say 15-20 mins for EDL bosses would be beneficial for the whole community, less time is wasted to do other things like lixing. Raid bosses should stay randomized.

Lixing -> bought using plat -> $$$ for OTM -> levels for everybody -> everybody happy!
Wattzon of Sulis

I have a theory that people are negative and grumpy because they have to camp for a random number of minutes, have to stay focused on screen too if theres compeition.

A window of lets say 15-20 mins for EDL bosses would be beneficial for the whole community, less time is wasted to do other things like lixing. Raid bosses should stay randomized.

Lixing -> bought using plat -> $$$ for OTM -> levels for everybody -> everybody happy!
The dog guy is right
Purist Thunderwrath

plus.... imagine 2 (maybe 3?) raid groups set up for an epic lock battle. In order to win, all must use haste and energy lix - more fun and more $$ for OTM...

Hi it's looking like the best solution going forwards will be to have small spawn windows or fixed timers for challenging mobs where players need to gather and organise to kill them. We'll be doing this for new bosses going forwards and also reviewing existing bosses.
Admin is the GOAT right now
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

there is still no reason for a 15 or 20 minute window.

Let clans know where they should gather and at what time and let players duke it out. this was how it was in Update 2 and newer players missed the good old SV days.

I'd like to see the same thing happen on Hrung, Mordris and Necro. Waiting 24-48 hours for them to spawn is just counter productive. Let players keep playing rather than camping. When bounty boards and trade skills come out, there be more to do, and fixed timers is really the right move.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.