Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It Must Be Asked

It depends on the class. Druid and mages ARE plat dependent. I have leveled both and once your skills can go up to 25/25, energy is gone.

I have tried energy harvest and energy boost and meditate. Without a heroic energy elixir and a few restores when that isn't enough, I can't kill a few 3*'s in a row.

It is not the build or skill choice. 50 alt books say otherwise. Broken energy costs ruin both casting classes.

My suggestion, make a ranger. Easily the most money free class. As a ranger, I was able to get to 125, leveling with no elixirs until around 110. By then I had a heroic ammy and a good wep. That's all a ranger needs. Energy and wep.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

It depends on the class. Druid and mages ARE plat dependent. I have leveled both and once your skills can go up to 25/25, energy is gone.

I have tried energy harvest and energy boost and meditate. Without a heroic energy elixir and a few restores when that isn't enough, I can't kill a few 3*'s in a row.

It is not the build or skill choice. 50 alt books say otherwise. Broken energy costs ruin both casting classes.

My suggestion, make a ranger. Easily the most money free class. As a ranger, I was able to get to 125, leveling with no elixirs until around 110. By then I had a heroic ammy and a good wep. That's all a ranger needs. Energy and wep.
Warriors even less plat depended, decent training dps + high armour
Oderint Dum Metuant.

i think that i all depends on how much u play, who u talk to, what clan u join... etc. basically everything thats been said so far. im lvl184 and ik it isnt as high as some others but ive never once put a dime into platinum. while its harder to get good gear and lux without buying plat it is possible. just be active and dedicated and if you play your apples right youll be fine :) it is possible to just farm for your gear but it takes a hell of alot more time than simply punching in your credit apple if you know what i mean.
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

U can succeed without BUYING plat, u cant succeed without USING plat items. Thats a big difference, even if there are ppl who used xp charm to lvl (although I still dont fully buy it that these ppl can lvl faster than others), they use pots, idols and different elixirs in the game.

There are many top players who havent bought plat but did use plat items.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If you are active and join a good and helpful clan to kill bosses with you should have no problem being an above-average player without buying plat. You can get most of your gear through boss drops and gold loot from bosses as well as training. What makes the common player base of non-plat buying "noobs" is the lack of drive to level up and achieve end game.
this

Most of the best gear comes from raids, if you're active and work hard it shouldn't be too hard, unless you're in Lugh or any other server that roll, might as well buy plat to get those drops.
Wattzon of Sulis

Or you might get a job one day and say "awww screw it" and buy 100 dollars of plat. ._.

Personal Experience
Chief of Exalted Antecedence
Clan: Anarchy
Warrior:150
Enter Name
Preferred to be called: Alice

The Goddess of the skies, came down to earth, to live with the mortals, looking for people to rise in the skies with her.

Or you might get a job one day and say "awww screw it" and buy 100 dollars of plat. ._.

Personal Experience
sooooo true.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Merching is the key I got more gold than people who have spent a lot of money on this game. It depends on how long u play and what ur looking for in the game. If u really wanna lvl kill bosses and farm gold u can use merching as a means to buy lux for ur self at nub lvl. I'm to the point where I can do pr buy what ever I want and it won't dent my stack. But again it's because it's fun for me to buy and sell and haggle with other players. I hope u make a ton of gold :)

Merching is the key I got more gold than people who have spent a lot of money on this game. It depends on how long u play and what ur looking for in the game. If u really wanna lvl kill bosses and farm gold u can use merching as a means to buy lux for ur self at nub lvl. I'm to the point where I can do pr buy what ever I want and it won't dent my stack. But again it's because it's fun for me to buy and sell and haggle with other players. I hope u make a ton of gold :)
All that is valuable is not golden,
you can't put a price on teamwork sure there are merchants in game but these aren't team players more so self thoughtful to personal gain.
A true clannie believes in sacrifice for the benefit of clan and its members and in return the clan and its members return the same thoughtfulness

All that is valuable is not golden,
you can't put a price on teamwork sure there are merchants in game but these aren't team players more so self thoughtful to personal gain.
A true clannie believes in sacrifice for the benefit of clan and its members and in return the clan and its members return the same thoughtfulness
The price of teamwork is exactly the difference between what you can achieve with and without it.

Btw I'll just go and say that there is no selfless sacrifice in clans for any player that really is socially aware. If members aren't benefitting more than they could independently then it's a good idea to leave the clan. Personal gain through cooperation should not be taboo and is a cornerstone of how the actual world works.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|