Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many HP sigils do you have?

I'm curious as to how many HP sigils a lot of you have, I've been sigil crazy the last 2 weeks and have purchased easily 200+ crates of sigils. since slowly im running out of ancient idols I have just reached my goal of 2.1k HP sigils. Why? Well I've decided on this number because currently I have 4.2k HP and was looking for a way to make the 50% idols irrelivant to me.
Most of the time (not always) sigil regen is almost instant after you rez so now I just stand still for 2 seconds before attacking when I die during boss kills, so far so good :)

Who has the most HP sigils? :o
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Re: How many HP sigils do you have?

I have around 1000 on my Druid and it's indispensable. Druids have heals you might say - they don't need health sigils. But the truth is you rarely have heals to spare for yourself. I have 3500 energy sigils and never really feel like more is necessary.

I have around 2000 health sigils on my warrior, 1200 on my Mage rogue and ranger. Incidentally I have around 1500 energy sigils on my ranger which is also great. I could use more health sigils but this last round of chests I was only able to buy around 200 boxes of sigils total, about 100 health.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: How many HP sigils do you have?

I have around 1000 on my Druid and it's indispensable. Druids have heals you might say - they don't need health sigils. But the truth is you rarely have heals to spare for yourself. I have 3500 energy sigils and never really feel like more is necessary.

I have around 2000 health sigils on my warrior, 1200 on my Mage rogue and ranger. Incidentally I have around 1500 energy sigils on my ranger which is also great. I could use more health sigils but this last round of chests I was only able to buy around 200 boxes of sigils total, about 100 health.
'Only'
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207