Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: tired this happening

You don't like my bat mount last? :twisted:
I am unable to see your bat mount when in default characters mode. :( If people are constantly doing this I suggest you turn this mode on in your device settings. It removes all fashion and mounts and returns charcters back to their nooby state. A perfect solution to this problem.
Supernub u don't even need to do that to make others see u in nooby form. Your alrdy a nub in nooby form.-. U have always been in a nooby state._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I am unable to see your bat mount when in default characters mode. :( If people are constantly doing this I suggest you turn this mode on in your device settings. It removes all fashion and mounts and returns charcters back to their nooby state. A perfect solution to this problem.
Supernub u don't even need to do that to make others see u in nooby form. Your alrdy a nub in nooby form.-. U have always been in a nooby state._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nice triple post kid

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I hope you don't mind me using supernub. It's a great name but really needs a cape to wear for full effect.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Delete this Last. INF don't whine
HAHAHA obviously. You instigate something THEN whine about it. What a bunch of shmucks.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Hi Hi!

As pigman mentioned, Growth charms have been removed from the store which should help this in the long run.

I can understand your frustration, even more so after watching the video.

I will pass this to the team who will see what else they can do to prevent unintended game-play and improve mob selection.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

for the people who are talking but don't know a lot about Herne,

there are 2 main clans, infection and resurgens. Infection was the top clan of Herne for a very long time lead by WH and SF mostly. they got bored because there was no competition and decided to peacefully leave Infection and create a new clan called Resurgens. some ppl in Infection got hurt and started griefing Resurgens (this is the beginning, WH and SF didn't do any bad to Infection they just left). just since update Res and Inf are able to compete and lately Resurgens is taking over the power. Lastknight's complaining here is because he can't stand a loss. People in his clan have started this and are doing it more than people in Resurgens. both clans do all they can to make the other clan have a hard time, so be it. if you want to change it you show the right example now because we have already tried.

on a personal note to last: the drops we got from Mord you tried to grief us on so badly were pretty decent
on a personal note to midore: INF does whine and they also fight with clannies.

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Wow lastrogue what a selective memory you have. Your clan first started with the growth charm, serethem, herochamp, and some of your void buddies.

Oh sere also started using longshit also when we bolas walk. So we used your tactics to get back at u. So if you cant take it being done to you, then dont do it to us. Otherwise you will look foolish.

It seems we can handle it without whining tho. U on the otherhand, well after seeing ur original post, it shows u need to stop pointing the finger and start pullin the thumb.

U just need to realize that ur clan is losing interest and we are overtaking you