Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are You Watching?

Spartacus4406 wrote:I agree with the bandage wounds brace but not on the distract abyssal ring, distract can be useful :|

Specially for all those rogues using distract. Oh wait. There aren't any
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:
Spartacus4406 wrote:I agree with the bandage wounds brace but not on the distract abyssal ring, distract can be useful :|

you are not all knowing!
you do not know who uses the skill.
you are making un supported claims that no one uses the skill. Are you on every server? do you see every persons skills. even when they are not logged on. if you can do these things then there may be a bigger problem at hand. you hacking into celtic heroes. that is the only way you can know what people everywhere are using.
so either you have lied or you need to be banned from celtic heroes forever!
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

Spartacus4406 wrote:
Zyz wrote:

you are not all knowing!
you do not know who uses the skill.
you are making un supported claims that no one uses the skill. Are you on every server? do you see every persons skills. even when they are not logged on. if you can do these things then there may be a bigger problem at hand. you hacking into celtic heroes. that is the only way you can know what people everywhere are using.
so either you have lied or you need to be banned from celtic heroes forever!

Wooow.... Chill dude. He said no one uses that skill because ppl communicate with each other and discuss skills and builds... So he actually can say that no one uses whatever skill based on player feedback.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Acid Burn wrote:Wooow.... Chill dude. He said no one uses that skill because ppl communicate with each other and discuss skills and builds... So he actually can say that no one uses whatever skill based on player feedback.

there is no consensus on the forums about distract. not EVERYONE uses the forums. he said NOBODY uses. forums can not be proof for everyone because a lot of people do not use.
IOS player since 2011

Spartacus4406 wrote:
Acid Burn wrote:Wooow.... Chill dude. He said no one uses that skill because ppl communicate with each other and discuss skills and builds... So he actually can say that no one uses whatever skill based on player feedback.

there is no consensus on the forums about distract. not EVERYONE uses the forums. he said NOBODY uses. forums can not be proof for everyone because a lot of people do not use.

Did anyone anywhere said his opinion is formed by the forums? Ppl communicate in game too you know.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Distract is definitely a useless skill
1)It doesn't show how much aggro u cancel when u add points
2)If there's a good tank, u don't need this(I have some really great tanks in clan so np)
That said I have tried it 40/40 when we killed 170 6* with just rogues n tank tanking adds. Casted skill in hopes of cancelling aggro, didn't work and when I did get aggro cast time is too slow that his skill attacks one shot me. So yes no rogue should ever put points in it let alone ring slots
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Acid Burn wrote:
Spartacus4406 wrote:

Did anyone anywhere said his opinion is formed by the forums? Ppl communicate in game too you know.

then he has not talked to every single person in the game! NOT POSSIBLE!!!
IOS player since 2011

saladin7 wrote:Distract is definitely a useless skill
1)It doesn't show how much aggro u cancel when u add points
2)If there's a good tank, u don't need this(I have some really great tanks in clan so np)
That said I have tried it 40/40 when we killed 170 6* with just rogues n tank tanking adds. Casted skill in hopes of cancelling aggro, didn't work and when I did get aggro cast time is too slow that his skill attacks one shot me. So yes no rogue should ever put points in it let alone ring slots

no skill that affects agro shows how much agro it affects. so distract is just like every other agro skill when it comes to the description.

keep in mind that it is a dex skill. so if you don't have a lot of dex the skill won't be very strong. i have used the skill before and it did work.
IOS player since 2011