Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If You Could Take 1 Class Out of the Game

Tanks are used to aggro the boss while taking in all the damage so support classes and DPS classes are not harmed.

Druids are crucial for keeping tank and DPS alive and also for their effective DoT skills.

Mages can really speed up kills with their assassins lure, probably the best skill in the game. A mage without that is no true mage. They also pack a punch with their ice nukes and/or consistent barrage of fire damage.

Rogues are the core DPS of any clan and are the ones who lock bosses with their wide range of DPS skills.

Ranger has bolas which is really a substitute for when there are no druids available at the scene, but some bosses are ranged as well which eliminates the effectiveness of bolas.

Now tell me this, if rangers become useless when druids are present why should it not be the class to remove? Rangers are the mediocre class of Celtic Heroes which are only useful for being a dualers "AFK DPS"

This game will not be affected in any shape or form once rangers are removed.
Wattzon of Sulis

I would remove all classes.

I never understood the point of classes - why not just remove them all? It would make builds a lot more interesting if you could combine all the different skills/weapons. I've always preferred games that had no classes as they generate a lot more variety in builds and tactics to approaching the game.

Honestly, it seems like builds are just a easy way to limit OP toons, but its better to just prevent OP toons by limiting stats and ability points.

Tanks are used to aggro the boss while taking in all the damage so support classes and DPS classes are not harmed.

Druids are crucial for keeping tank and DPS alive and also for their effective DoT skills.

Mages can really speed up kills with their assassins lure, probably the best skill in the game. A mage without that is no true mage. They also pack a punch with their ice nukes and/or consistent barrage of fire damage.

Rogues are the core DPS of any clan and are the ones who lock bosses with their wide range of DPS skills.

Ranger has bolas which is really a substitute for when there are no druids available at the scene, but some bosses are ranged as well which eliminates the effectiveness of bolas.

Now tell me this, if rangers become useless when druids are present why should it not be the class to remove? Rangers are the mediocre class of Celtic Heroes which are only useful for being a dualers "AFK DPS"

This game will not be affected in any shape or form once rangers are removed.
That. But the game goes more towards dps and less about support and survivability, making druids close to medicore, would make warrior too if rogue could keep aggro (with more druids tho).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Druid.

Give the other classes some interestin heal/support skills.

Make classes more hybrid. But with slight changes you could go dps but losing armour /health. Or other way arpund. Could go deeper into this but it has been discussed before in 2011 and following years to change the way completely how it is changed to boost more active gameplay.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server