Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

[Mistake!] Ostara - Improved Event?

Disregard this post - I somehow thought Ostara was the Summer event *d'oh*!

Hiya,

I have a question for anyone who's had experience with any of the higher level content in Ostara. I just caught a glimpse of Admin's post, made before the Ostara event, stating:
We also plan to overhaul how the events work starting with the summer event.
I was wondering whether anyone has any experience to let me know how the event has been overhauled. I say this because, at my level (112), I haven't seemed to come across anything spectacularly new from previous events. There are the hags which have a chance of dropping goodies (done before), collection of items for fashion (done before), event bosses (done before), xp quests (introduced more recently), chests (done before), luxury/mount shops (done before), and daily gifts (introduced more recently). Have I missed something that might be accessible only to those who play for longer periods than I do, or are at a higher level? :)

Thanks!

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Re: Ostara - Improved Event?

Maybe the admin is saying how the event will work my beneficial than the previous ones,
For example, Better loot drop or possible more drops but less chance of good loot, just some changes that we have been begging for the past 3 years for other bosses. Eg content is the same as low level content except for better gear and higher level of monster. Nothing much haha
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

going by the page hits on my blog for this event, it is not as popular compared to other events. I realize that the event has only been out for 14 days, but i am not seeing the traffic I am used to in the days after an event is released.

At higher levels, I haven't seen anything new. In fact, it seems to be a step backwards because
1) boss loot isn't as good
2) snakes for hat quest are not abundant
3) XP daily quest does not give good XP at high levels. no one i know does these quests.
4) level 200 lux is better than event lux, so I don't see to many people 200+ wearing this stuff

The one good thing about this event is that the chest fashion hats look great! Other than that, in my opinion its an event that is good for other people to do while we level up in the tower to prepare for Gelebron.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

going by the page hits on my blog for this event, it is not as popular compared to other events. I realize that the event has only been out for 14 days, but i am not seeing the traffic I am used to in the days after an event is released.

At higher levels, I haven't seen anything new. In fact, it seems to be a step backwards because
1) boss loot isn't as good
2) snakes for hat quest are not abundant
3) XP daily quest does not give good XP at high levels. no one i know does these quests.
4) level 200 lux is better than event lux, so I don't see to many people 200+ wearing this stuff

The one good thing about this event is that the chest fashion hats look great! Other than that, in my opinion its an event that is good for other people to do while we level up in the tower to prepare for Gelebron.
+1, the hats are my favorite thing xD
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh