Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tower leveling

The tower update coupled with real life issues has driven me to quit ch for now.
I dont have it in me to spend months more grinding and camping for the best gear only to have a shop released that has better gear.

There is nothing to do in ch but grind and camp and its becoming rather lackluster
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

The tower update coupled with real life issues has driven me to quit ch for now.
I dont have it in me to spend months more grinding and camping for the best gear only to have a shop released that has better gear.

There is nothing to do in ch but grind and camp and its becoming rather lackluster

Lukoil for me, I realised this was happening 2 years ago, I can't believe there is no foresight in the company, like others have said, employ some content makers not programmers.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Stopped at 221 because using plat items beyond that is a waste, especially considering new floor is around the corner.
Except there won't be a level increase in the 6th floor.
Someone confirm this
Read the quote Rug posted....
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Admins post just seems irrelevant
I hope you're trolling
In a way he's right. Try and recall all the times we've been promised or told something by admin and it hasn't been implemented into the game.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Go for it, list them, and provide quotes from the admins.

Thanks.
14. Any fix or adjustments on two-handed weapons to make them more viable?
There will be new loots some of which are 2 handed and can have interesting bonuses
Useful two handed weapons were promised for u4. Ones with "an interesting bonus". Far as im concerned, there are no two handed weapons in the carrow update. No loot from mordy, hrung or necro. By the way, that was nearly 3 years ago and we still havnt seen anything that even resembles a useful 2 handed weapon.

Source: i was there and read it + http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... &p#p135754
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...