Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Huge disconnect between loot designers

If event lux was a one year thing, on birthday of ch, I wouldn't mind if it was op or Pricy because we wouldn't see new ones for a year. however with event lux coming every event, it gets more op, and more pricy. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years event lux was 10m+
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Last years summer event imo was amazing. The event boss drops were actually much better than the lux. That made people actually want to kill the bosses and work hard for their sets, knowing that it would be worth it. Now we can pretty much assume that it won't be worth the effort 9/10's of the time. If I recall many even suggested that future events should be like Beltane's, where lux was inferior to boss loot, sadly it did not stay that way.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

OTM gave opportunity to those outside the dominant clan to close in the gap, they gave them a chance to get gears with stats close to EG boss drops. Like the vials dropped in the tower, the occult gears can be a very good replacement for DL/EDL, solo farm can do it or can be bought from other players, no need for raid group to get. 200 lux shops and event lux shops items are comparable to hung mordris necro and dl weapons. the event boss is so easy to kill that non EG clans can take down compared to previous yule event.
Now for the Endgame clans, need to gear up EDL gears in preparation for the next EG boss in tower, i just hope the drops will be significantly higher than what you can buy from the lux shops.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

OTM gave opportunity to those outside the dominant clan to close in the gap, they gave them a chance to get gears with stats close to EG boss drops. Like the vials dropped in the tower, the occult gears can be a very good replacement for DL/EDL, solo farm can do it or can be bought from other players, no need for raid group to get. 200 lux shops and event lux shops items are comparable to hung mordris necro and dl weapons. the event boss is so easy to kill that non EG clans can take down compared to previous yule event.
Now for the Endgame clans, need to gear up EDL gears in preparation for the next EG boss in tower, i just hope the drops will be significantly higher than what you can buy from the lux shops.
Imo, over time even those new eg drops would become obsolete

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Last years summer event imo was amazing. The event boss drops were actually much better than the lux. That made people actually want to kill the bosses and work hard for their sets, knowing that it would be worth it. Now we can pretty much assume that it won't be worth the effort 9/10's of the time. If I recall many even suggested that future events should be like Beltane's, where lux was inferior to boss loot, sadly it did not stay that way.
+1. Spider event gear was awesome. If the loot designers had built onto this, it would be awesome. I'd like a reduced cast time touch charm from this event but I'd lose the 14 skill points that the +7 to touch and +7 to breath Spicer charm gives. Now if this event gear followed that and gave skill bonuses plus a reduced cast time it would be sweet. Perhaps that would make it op...who knows.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lemme tell you this..... I have an imperial tank (9 stance/wall 160 Vit) and godly dps (10 pummel/swing 200 Str) warrior charms and there isn't ANYTHING close to replacing those with anything they have released after that
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Imma have to agree with gabee I think otm did it to lessen the gap between dominant clans and non dominant clans if they did this intentionally idk lol but that's what I feel it did and it's not such a bad idea IMO .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore