Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#12
friddoo wrote:Gwyi has no useful godly helms and one imperial(firestorm) .-.
I know a android server got a godly ss helm... Wooo unfair

We have 2 void str spears Tho and one is voidbane :)

Which android server has a godly ss helm because only fingal has downed hrung. And we dont have an ss helm yet. But we have a druid lightning strike helm..
obay death

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#13
friddoo wrote:Gwyi has no useful godly helms and one imperial(firestorm) .-.
I know a android server got a godly ss helm... Wooo unfair

We have 2 void str spears Tho and one is voidbane :)

In fingal we have killed Hrung twice now, there is no godly ss helm. If other android servers have killed and gotten then ok.. But i havent heard of them doing so.
please point us in the direction of this android Godly ss helm. Id love to see it.

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#17
Levyy wrote:Mecki has a godly dex ss helm. Really great for locking bosses back in the day.

Was sold to someone in clan for about 8m then that person sold out of clan for I think 2m, now we don't have a clue where it's gone
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#18
Sasuke wrote:
Levyy wrote:Mecki has a godly dex ss helm. Really great for locking bosses back in the day.

Was sold to someone in clan for about 8m then that person sold out of clan for I think 2m, now we don't have a clue where it's gone

That's not worth 8m :?
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#19
XxDiabloxX wrote:
Sasuke wrote:
Levyy wrote:Mecki has a godly dex ss helm. Really great for locking bosses back in the day.

Was sold to someone in clan for about 8m then that person sold out of clan for I think 2m, now we don't have a clue where it's gone

That's not worth 8m :?

Do you mean worth more or less?

I believe after Mecki joined Wg someone in Elite offered about 10m for it, some lower about 4-5m

If you mean worth less than 8, probably now yes lol But at the time it was the talk of the server xD
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Re: Godly Hrung SS Helm?

#20
Sasuke wrote:Do you mean worth more or less?

I believe after Mecki joined Wg someone in Elite offered about 10m for it, some lower about 4-5m

If you mean worth less than 8, probably now yes lol But at the time it was the talk of the server xD

I mean less. I wouldn't pay that much even before tower came out and things gained poison resist ._.

It is a mighty smexy helm though 8-)

And I can understand why it's the talk of the server. It's godly dex/ss, way op before tower ._.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests