Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Haste daggers

Ok so pardon me if im wrong or the data is wrong but i was talking with my clan about this and have a question. Is it just me or is 150 celerity/haste dagger to 180 spite dagger a down grade?
150 haste daggers have 150 of either fire,ice or magic damage,200 dexterity, and a skill that raises your attack by 500 for 30 seconds (yet has the slowest recast time known to mankind) and 30% haste of course
While the 180 spite dagger has 35 pierce,90 poison, and only 90 dexterity...and 30% haste
Am i the only one who sees that as a downgrade? Or maybe im missing something lol… why the difference in dex?
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

Re: Haste daggers

Darak wrote:Ok so pardon me if im wrong or the data is wrong but i was talking with my clan about this and have a question. Is it just me or is 150 celerity/haste dagger to 180 spite dagger a down grade?
150 haste daggers have 150 of either fire,ice or magic damage,200 dexterity, and a skill that raises your attack by 500 for 30 seconds (yet has the slowest recast time known to mankind) and 30% haste of course
While the 180 spite dagger has 35 pierce,90 poison, and only 90 dexterity...and 30% haste
Am i the only one who sees that as a downgrade? Or maybe im missing something lol… why the difference in dex?

Pierce damage can do more damage, it is for strength rogues. With a full str build it should be around 400 damage.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/WeWFev9

Darak wrote:Ok so pardon me if im wrong or the data is wrong but i was talking with my clan about this and have a question. Is it just me or is 150 celerity/haste dagger to 180 spite dagger a down grade?

It's probably a downgrade if you're in a dex build but I have no idea, although really you just need to save up and level for the 200 dagger/lux because it's better and saves you money. The 150 lux is more than capable of getting you up to level 200+

Lol never thought of it like that.... Kinda funny
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Yeah i wasn't thinking about strength build haha and never understood what types of damage did what tbh. But i guess that'd make sense if it increases auto I've just always been a dex rogue at heart :) i prefer dex n daggers over str and spears any day but thats just my playing style.
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

The haste dagger is an upgrade to bounty dagger, or somewhat combination of both daggers which makes it quite strong for rogues and warriors, while theres an elemental dagger with dex too, but IMO any elemental dmg dagger is lame.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal wrote:The haste dagger is an upgrade to bounty dagger, or somewhat combination of both daggers which makes it quite strong for rogues and warriors, while theres an elemental dagger with dex too, but IMO any elemental dmg dagger is lame.

the 200 haste dagger is just OP and gives a free ring spot thats why im using it :)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Legislative wrote:
Criminal wrote:The haste dagger is an upgrade to bounty dagger, or somewhat combination of both daggers which makes it quite strong for rogues and warriors, while theres an elemental dagger with dex too, but IMO any elemental dmg dagger is lame.

the 200 haste dagger is just OP and gives a free ring spot thats why im using it :)

But you use reaper now. let me ask
if you don't have dl weapons, what will you use?
if you got reaper ring

- 200 haste dagger + reaper ring
- 200 axe + reaper ring
- 200 haste dagger + valour ring
CheezWiz: thats because leo is a god

"White Hunter is not a piece of fashion, Everything has a soul. Treat it with respect, all fashion has love for their owner"

Laplace wrote:
Legislative wrote:

But you use reaper now. let me ask
if you don't have dl weapons, what will you use?
if you got reaper ring

- 200 haste dagger + reaper ring
- 200 axe + reaper ring
- 200 haste dagger + valour ring

Stop Necro Posting. You do this all the time it's annoying af, AND it's against the forum rules.
MAIN: Sang3000 223+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: SangsDruid 150+
CLASS: Rouge | Warrior | Druid
WORLD: Sulis | Sulis | Arawn

Locked, please dont revive threads of this age.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out