Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta Reward Day 2

Today is the second day of the beta reward. If this goes in the ABC... Order I should have received my by now. I responded to Kadelia on second day of the email sending. May some one help me?

If you haven't received one neither say +1 below.

Re: Beta Reward Day 2

Rexar wrote:It wasn't a complain it was a shout out for help for Support

They stated it was not i alphabetical order, goes in the order in which they received the responses. Been two days lol relax
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Legolas15 wrote:
Rexar wrote:It wasn't a complain it was a shout out for help for Support

They stated it was not i alphabetical order, goes in the order in which they received the responses. Been two days lol relax

That makes sense! Thanks for help

LeGenDzZ wrote:First world problems: can't recieve glowy hand thingies, start a thread.

OTM has been feeling very generous and has even given some to those who haven't tested at all..

Well wouldn't you be super mad and make a thread about it if you didn't have glowing hands? All the cool kids have glow hands.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:First world problems: can't recieve glowy hand thingies, start a thread.

OTM has been feeling very generous and has even given some to those who haven't tested at all..

Well wouldn't you be super mad and make a thread about it if you didn't have glowing hands? All the cool kids have glow hands.

Actually, the cool kids have flaming hands
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

pigman wrote:
Zyz wrote:

Dont got em, but close enough ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (240.47 KiB) Viewed 929 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

pigman wrote:
Zyz wrote:

+1
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast