Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Vial armour

Prob the same reason you can get the level 150 lux item vendor quest before lvl 150. In other words, I have.l no idea

It's only money wasted if you don't plan to level to 190
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Maybe if you didnt buy the vials and got them through grinding, it wouldnt have been an issue
Doesn't change the fact that obtaining a quest for an item you can't use is stupid. That'd be like being able to get the Warden quests at level 1, getting the items and then realizing the gear has a 60 level requirement

Maybe if you didnt buy the vials and got them through grinding, it wouldnt have been an issue
Doesn't change the fact that obtaining a quest for an item you can't use is stupid. That'd be like being able to get the Warden quests at level 1, getting the items and then realizing the gear has a 60 level requirement
Hey i wouldnt be complaining about getting something early. Better than late imo
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Hey i wouldnt be complaining about getting something early. Better than late imo
Fair enough

Good point, the vials are made to drop mainly by the mobs near the level of the item req..
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!