Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Noob Moments

Yes i 'twas a noob like you once, now i am a bigger noob and a big nublet :,(

Who has had a noob moment in game? When i first started i thought the more weight you had the slower you go so when I'm about to run my marathon across Lirs i would completely strip to gain thy extra speed :lol:

What's your noob moment?
YouTube Channel

Re: Noob Moments

i dont really remember my noob moments but when i was a noob the game was more fun
mhm :{
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

It took me about 3 years to realize that shield of bark increases resistance to slash/crush/pierce, along with adding armor. And that was only after someone pointed it out to me! :lol:
Bark actually just adds to armor. But armor increases resistances to melee dmg (slash/crush/pierce).
There are some items like the bear helms that solely add resistances, and those don't add to armor, so it isn't vice versa.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

My noob moment was once I was like a level 110ish and swamp lord spawned where I was leveling. so I told a friend and he said it's easy to solo and so I bolased it and I started to hit it and it's hp wouldn't go down so I was like, it probably has lots of hp and almost No damage. Once it attacked though I was like o crap :-:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I thought I could pick up chickens and eat them to restore HP like in Runescape. So I gathered like 250 of them and tried to solo Rockbelly...
My chickens Cannot be eaten young one :ugeek:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.