Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Resurrect in PvP

Why can't we resurrect in PvP now? This just absolutely sucks people can easily KS you now because by the ine you run all the way back to that damn gladiator they might have killed it by then. In the old update i had to 1v2 some people just to get my glad thanks to the idols. Never push in front me -_- Anyway can we get resurrect in arena back? Thanks :)

-Pixel
YouTube Channel

Re: Resurrect in PvP

PixelRage wrote:Why can't we resurrect in PvP now? This just absolutely sucks people can easily KS you now because by the ine you run all the way back to that damn gladiator they might have killed it by then. In the old update i had to 1v2 some people just to get my glad thanks to the idols. Never push in front me -_- Anyway can we get resurrect in arena back? Thanks :)

-Pixel

No... Removing idols was the right thing to do and more fair.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Oberyn wrote:It's small...but at least this brings some use for Spring of Life.

Idols were gunna act like spring of life in pvp, but theres no point resurrecting with 1hp :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

You shouldn't be able to idol-kill in the arena. I completely support the removal of idols from the arena.

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan