Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is This It for leveling

Ok so now that the update has come and after watching for a couple days there have been those who are powering through the levels like crazy. I think soft cap is 220, correct me if im wrong. But from now will this be the final endgame cap, because if each update is just gonna add 20-30 levels to the cap im gonna quit. Not eveyone has time to grind 2.5-3hrsfor each level. So OTM i would like to know if this grind is finally over, because i can guarantee people will quit.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Re: Is This It for leveling

I'm fine with the grind it boosts demand for plat prices allowing merchs to get there trades executed. From a farmer perspective I think they would like this because when you are a higher lvl and more updates go out there are more places to explore.
Take a look at end game right now. How many of those people 190+ are new players, those that have joined in the last 2 months. He answer is likely 0, those players at the current endgame will eventually leave the game. Real life gets in the way no matter how much you love this game. Thats reality unfortunately, but now there will be no one to take the place. Endgame players will continue to drop more and more... The higher the level cap the worse it even gets.
Look at it from a new players perspective, you think they want to spend $100s and 100s of hours grinding. OTM is heading down a path of bankruptcy, it may not seem like it now but if OTM really wants this game to thrive they need to get their s**t together and stop this grind. Otherwise in the next 2-3yrs there may not even be a Celtic Heroes anymore.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Honestly i see a lot of players rejoining the server and i see people who normally wouldnt even be playing actually lvling. Honestly i believe if the tower wouldve been purely a content update you wouldve seen people log on, check out new stuff, be done. Do i know that people will stay after they are done lvling? No idea, but i do know that me and my clannies are having a whole lot of fun, more then we would if we couldnt level.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Ok so now that the update has come and after watching for a couple days there have been those who are powering through the levels like crazy. I think soft cap is 220, correct me if im wrong. But from now will this be the final endgame cap, because if each update is just gonna add 20-30 levels to the cap im gonna quit. Not eveyone has time to grind 2.5-3hrsfor each level. So OTM i would like to know if this grind is finally over, because i can guarantee people will quit.
Accept that the lv cap will keep going higher, i remember thinking the otherworld would be the end. But it's not all bad cause think about it, would you rather be still camping the same bosses for a year or would you like some new areas to explore every now and then?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Accept that the lv cap will keep going higher, i remember thinking the otherworld would be the end. But it's not all bad cause think about it, would you rather be still camping the same bosses for a year or would you like some new areas to explore every now and then?
Horizontal content

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Horizontal content
+1. I agree with the OP, we need that to be the last cap, no more lvling after that!
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The soft cap for this event will be 230 with floor 6. After this event, there will be no higher level content for a while.

For the next 3-4 updates OTM will be focusing fixing the core problems of the game and adding in horizontal content like professions and interactive mounts etc.

The next big patch for this update will bring the spring event. The patch after that will bring floor 6 (excluding the Gelebron encounter (I think)). After those, you will see the first of many horizontal content additions - the bounty system.

This year, you can expect to see interactive mounts, equipment on your skill hotbar, and the first two professions, as well as fixes for a lot of the things that players gave feedback on like drop rates, class balance, etc.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.