Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bosses within the top of tower

I'm undecided on what my opinion is on this. I've lvled my druid up to 185, almost all of those lvls are solo. And I have been the first one to tell those playing druids to stop whining if they want to get into the tower that bad they will lvl.

However, it takes a druid a lot longer solo to lvl compared to the other classes. And to fast lvling classes, many don't see the value in grouping with a druid.

I didnt have any clan mates on that were around my lvl (lvls 200+ and lvls 170-). I did 4 lix solo and stopped. I spent most of my time retapping vines as it was constantly interrupted and even at 48 pts, swarm does decent dmg but not nearly high enough for the energy cost.

I have ground out 174 lvls solo and only 11 with groups. Many have not been enjoyable even though I enjoy playing the druid class. It takes more lix per lvl than many of the other class until the skills are revamped.

Until some of the faster lvling classes grab druids into group, then they will sit around waiting for druids to lvl into the 200s which will be rare.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We have no druids now because it was so easy to solo carrow n waste of exp usually if u use a druid, I'm not just saying we should be able to solo druid level. A druid is useful for leveling with in tower but we have non that's my point.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Smidge wrote:We have no druids now because it was so easy to solo carrow n waste of exp usually if u use a druid, I'm not just saying we should be able to solo druid level. A druid is useful for leveling with in tower but we have non that's my point.

Actually you get better xp from group lvling. Plus with a druid, a rogue can pull mobs hit rip while druid uses swarm for even faster kills. And with a mage using mgc lure, that swarm could be doing up to 2400 dmg per tick just on swarm.

I do get your point and it's a shame carrow wasn't built more like the tower as druids would have been asked to group more often.

Something interesting is happening in Fingal server. There were a lot of rogues that wouldn't group with druids because they didn't want to share xp and are asking druids to group at the tower and the druids are saying no and grouping with mages, rangers, and warriors and telling the rogues to use their restos like they were before. The rogues aren't liking this as the tower can be very resto using heavy.
That's obviously not a good dynamic.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:Something interesting is happening in Fingal server. There were a lot of rogues that wouldn't group with druids because they didn't want to share xp and are asking druids to group at the tower and the druids are saying no and grouping with mages, rangers, and warriors and telling the rogues to use their restos like they were before. The rogues aren't liking this as the tower can be very resto using heavy.
That's obviously not a good dynamic.

Sounds like karma is a *****.

II actually want to try some tower leveling now as I used to pull 2-3 trolls at mord to level, I would have pulled 5 or so but even with the wards the troll aoe was too much. I'll probably have to go back to logging to wait for respawns.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|