Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

613mb

Wow this game has become massive. I don't recall previous sizes but im sure they were under 250mb at one point.
Forum Guide. If you need help please message me -- Click Here

Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: 613mb

Dexxa wrote:More content = bigger filesize :)

Which is why you shoulda just added more content in the existing areas instead of following the same old pattern of adding a new area when people get bored . I would hope this is the last area expansion otm does .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

nueee wrote:

Which is why you shoulda just added more content in the existing areas instead of following the same old pattern of adding a new area when people get bored . I would hope this is the last area expansion otm does .

0.o, more content in current zones would still be a bigger file. also future updates without zones but more content like mounts and crafting will enlarge the game also.
to bad you guys @ otm cant do patches anymore, and instead have to update the game:/
heya,

Druidmeno3 wrote:
nueee wrote:

0.o, more content in current zones would still be a bigger file. also future updates without zones but more content like mounts and crafting will enlarge the game also.
to bad you guys @ otm cant do patches anymore, and instead have to update the game:/

We are working on our new patching system that will allow us to patch instead of Update, but for large updates like this we would do an update anyway.

nueee wrote:

Why? More areas are always fun to explore, also there are so many areas they can add.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!