Page 4 of 5

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
by xanderace
I'mdead wrote:
Immortalius wrote:Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!

Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?

He meant it for those people who are hoping for an island ruled by Queen Medb.

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:40 am
by PixelRage
with all of these possible expansions and new expansions coming it sounds like it should be a PC MMORPG

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:38 pm
by I'mdead
xanderace wrote:
I'mdead wrote:
Immortalius wrote:Its fishing ya nubs already been shown in the concept art, stop dreaming about queens and new islands, your stuck on lirs reach forever!!!

Nope we are not stuck in Lirs reach forever. Otherworld is not in Lirs Reach. Anyways what does the announcement of fishing have to do about this?

He meant it for those people who are hoping for an island ruled by Queen Medb.

Yes, I knew that. Otm said the pier is for fishing however maybe the pier can be for more stuff other than fishing.

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:59 am
by xanderace
Yeah! It may be.

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:32 am
by Aerdou aka Klip
PixelRage wrote:with all of these possible expansions and new expansions coming it sounds like it should be a PC MMORPG

True

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:39 pm
by Aerdou aka Klip
Revival post

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 am
by friddoo
Queen Medb is from the island of Ireland so it wouldnt make sense to travel to another land to fight her. she should be in the connact castle

Re: Aye, wut da hell doe.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 pm
by Nub Main
Aerdou aka Klip wrote:
TehGuyGaming wrote:Isn't an evil queen mentioned somewhere in the Questline that lives on a different island?

Yeah man, wasn't that from update 2, when u arrive on the shore. Can't remember, been awhile



Queen Medb yeah and she's mentioned in this event. She's supposed to be some Harpy

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm
by Nub Main
xanderace wrote:As far as Queen Medb is concerned, I'm pretty sure she is gonna be in one of the expansions for the Connacht tower (spellseekers) or Connacht fortress (Atrisal) if they do come out. They look like potential areas for expansion.



Nah because MacRoth is leading the army here, Alford MacRoth is the guy or general. Then Queen Medb is in Ireland. Conaught is a region of Ireland so logical it's Connacht

Re: Pier Options?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 pm
by xanderace
Nub Main wrote:
xanderace wrote:As far as Queen Medb is concerned, I'm pretty sure she is gonna be in one of the expansions for the Connacht tower (spellseekers) or Connacht fortress (Atrisal) if they do come out. They look like potential areas for expansion.



Nah because MacRoth is leading the army here, Alford MacRoth is the guy or general. Then Queen Medb is in Ireland. Conaught is a region of Ireland so logical it's Connacht

LOL! Going round and round.