Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reminder

Arjunlite is simply stating his opinion, no need to turn this topic into an arguement. Please stay on topic or this will be closed
It's not even really an opinion, it is just stating the truth, that these people that joined beta to mess around and get a sneak peak should not be in beta at all...
Your arguement is invalid.

Testing is testing but this is also a once in a life time get together so if I can have fun I'm going to have fun... yea I'll report issues when I find them but why so serious calm down relax and enjoy the fact that we are all here to have some fun :) and stop picking on the mages :(
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Testing is testing but this is also a once in a life time get together so if I can have fun I'm going to have fun... yea I'll report issues when I find them but why so serious calm down relax and enjoy the fact that we are all here to have some fun :) and stop picking on the mages :(
No it's not, testing is testing, end of argument. You either find bugs or you don't sign up.

Black or white bud.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

No it's not, testing is testing, end of argument. You either find bugs or you don't sign up.

Black or white bud.
What if you haven found bugs but then you also played around Abit are you black or White? Shouldn't there be a grey also.
For the closed beta it should be testing only I agree but for the open its rarely that we get to play around with other people so mucu
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Black or white bud.
What if you haven found bugs but then you also played around Abit are you black or White? Shouldn't there be a grey also.
For the closed beta it should be testing only I agree but for the open its rarely that we get to play around with other people so mucu
+1
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Yes beta is for testing, but what will OTM do to those not doing testing and just playing around in arena? Ban them? Kick from beta?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid