Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yet another "which world?"

Lugh seems very interesting. A world that works together. Very tempting. I will try it also and see what I like.
If yup have any questions ask me, Lukov, Lukov4 or HelpfulLukov
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Welcome to start in Crom if still looking for a place. Just one clan which isn't paranoid nor 'evil', which many others like to brand us as..
For once I agree with armo :P I would highly recommend Crom, as long as your not a jerk to people you will make plenty of friends :)
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Ur very welcome to join Belenus. The top clan suffered a spy issue recently but we're not paranoid, but if u do join Belenus PM me here on forums about ur in-game name, when our clan recruits we would like to know the background of a player, and being a nice player is a requirement for us, so if u do join Belenus and trying to join Elementals I'll inform the clan (as Im nearly the only one from Belenus on forums).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ur very welcome to join Belenus. The top clan suffered a spy issue recently but we're not paranoid, but if u do join Belenus PM me here on forums about ur in-game name, when our clan recruits we would like to know the background of a player, and being a nice player is a requirement for us, so if u do join Belenus and trying to join Elementals I'll inform the clan (as Im nearly the only one from Belenus on forums).

Yeah, don't give up yet. I bet ya asked once and they accused you. just let them get use to your presence and try again...

Although Crim, I wanna xfer too! To here...little xfer...fellspine mount, heroic ammy and master grim...
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

I have joined Arawn :) and recieved a very warm welcome from gabee, for which I am grateful. I appreciate all the great feedback. I see every server has its strong points. Arawn for me seems great, as there are several powerful clans.

This pesky job business keeps getting in the way of video games!
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

I have joined Arawn :) and recieved a very warm welcome from gabee, for which I am grateful. I appreciate all the great feedback. I see every server has its strong points. Arawn for me seems great, as there are several powerful clans.

This pesky job business keeps getting in the way of video games!
It really is :) and gabee is chill
[img]IMG_5225.GIF[/img]