Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

What!?!?! Does he still carry th gold with him now!?!!
Lmao...don't get too excited. It's not real. It's a virtual object on an animated cartoon in a video game. There's really nothing impressive about this.

I'm down to 4.1 mil now. I had 11 something mil but luxed out all my alts, bought a cpl lux ammys and braces for clan mates, gave crazy amounts for some fashion pieces, and gave a couple mil in gold out.

Sadly there's nothing to buy in this game at this point so no real reason to keep a lot of gold just for the purpose of having gold since we're talking about a video game. One thing I've found is those who like to brag on their pretend wealth is no one really cares. You're only impressing yourself and annoying others.

Nothing is more irritating and really just weird is someone that wants you to come look at all their stuff
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

bought a cpl lux ammys and braces for clan mates

Nub never bought me any ):

gave a couple mil in gold out.

Nub never gave to me ):
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

What!?!?! Does he still carry th gold with him now!?!!
Lmao...don't get too excited. It's not real. It's a virtual object on an animated cartoon in a video game. There's really nothing impressive about this.

I'm down to 4.1 mil now. I had 11 something mil but luxed out all my alts, bought a cpl lux ammys and braces for clan mates, gave crazy amounts for some fashion pieces, and gave a couple mil in gold out.

Sadly there's nothing to buy in this game at this point so no real reason to keep a lot of gold just for the purpose of having gold since we're talking about a video game. One thing I've found is those who like to brag on their pretend wealth is no one really cares. You're only impressing yourself and annoying others.

Nothing is more irritating and really just weird is someone that wants you to come look at all their stuff
I get ur point of view but it's very exciting to me see someone has tht much I though I had a lot