Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

200K Gold Giveaway! (OPEN)

All you have to do to enter is:

1. Subscribe to this YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaOgY ... zKp6Geg9pQ

2. Leave a comment in this YouTube video of you in-game Taranis Character name: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RoJZufCNa8

THATS IT!

YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE WORLD TARANIS IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE GIVEAWAY. (YOU CAN MAKE A CHARACTER ON TARANIS IF YOUR FROM ANOTHER WORLD).

THE GIVEAWAY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED: FEBUARY 8TH, 2015. SO YOU HAVE UNTIL THEN TO DO SUBSCIRBE AND POST YOUR CHARACTERS NAME!

GOOD LUCK!
Last edited by CelticHeroesHero on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaOgY ... zKp6Geg9pQ

Members of the YouTube channel:
Zerro
&
Rebirth

Re: 200K Gold Giveaway!

You don't need to post this on 2 pages and stop trying to buy your subscribers why can't you just earn your audience from making good videos not by doing giveaway were people have to subscribe to you
Yes i agree.

You don't need to post this on 2 pages and stop trying to buy your subscribers why can't you just earn your audience from making good videos not by doing giveaway were people have to subscribe to you
So ironic how he probably subscribed anyway :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

So ironic how he probably subscribed anyway :lol:
Nope
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.81 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
YouTube
Want Auto Run?

Ugh some people are so literal, what i ment is the people who complain are usually people who enter anyway
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Ugh some people are so literal, what i ment is the people who complain are usually people who enter anyway
oh ok sorry about i am against this and i don't need money in a world i don't play on he said he get's people to sub so they can see if they have won or not because it would be unfair for those people.
1. They can visit your channel
2. You can mail them in game
3. Message them on YouTube
4. Reply to them in comments

he's just subscriber hungry
YouTube
Want Auto Run?

Why the heck shouldn't he have a give away? It's just advertising for his channel.

Everyone on YouTube wants subscribers and that is normal. In the real world Companies pay for advertising and have deals and things like that. Why not on YouTube.

Sounds like you guys are jealous to me.

Or just posting to get your numbers up.......

Of course I would never describe your many, many, many thrilling and interesting posts as pointless, mind numbing, useless tosh and anyone who DOES says that will get a stern talking to by me I can assure you !!!
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)