Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The XP bar "bug"

Technically your xp bar isn't really randomly going up and down. It is actually visually accurate, IF you consider that each yellow (or orange bar) is really .1% rather than 1%.

You need 100 yellow bars to fill up one red bar now, instead of 10. So if you see your yellow bar went from 4 bars to 2 bars, you likely went up by 8 yellow bars (or 18, or 28) and it just went around. Your red bar would move by a few pixels after every 10 yellow bars.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: The XP bar "bug"

Technically your xp bar isn't really randomly going up and down. It is actually visually accurate, IF you consider that each yellow (or orange bar) is really .1% rather than 1%.

You need 100 yellow bars to fill up one red bar now, instead of 10. So if you see your yellow bar went from 4 bars to 2 bars, you likely went up by 8 yellow bars (or 18, or 28) and it just went around. Your red bar would move by a few pixels after every 10 yellow bars.
1% not 10% ;)

Lol i thought 10 yellow bars is 1 red bar. Now its 100 yellow bars for 1 red? Confusing
Im sure theyll fix it and put it back to 10 yellow per red, but right now its 100. The xp you need to level didnt change. Its just the bar display. The more accurate display is the one on your HUD below your hp and energy bars.

I'm not a programmer or anything so idk how long it takes to fix bugs but why is it taking otm so long to fix these bugs? I mean isn't the tower update gunna be several months yet? Seems a bit long waited just for some bugs to be fixed, im sure it wouldn't take that long

Why are you guys even caring so much about when otm fixs it, this is a minor problem that won't affect gameplay at All i rather otm devotes there time to important things e.g. Less lagg, killing major bugs not fixing visual glitch
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I'm not a programmer or anything so idk how long it takes to fix bugs but why is it taking otm so long to fix these bugs? I mean isn't the tower update gunna be several months yet? Seems a bit long waited just for some bugs to be fixed, im sure it wouldn't take that long
Looks like they're waiting to dump all the fixes into one patch. Tower update is sure to bring in a slew of more bugs and then they will be playing catch up again. I would like to have seen a weekly patch adding lots of small bug fixes.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

from 188-189 only doing the new daily everyday i got 182k xp. for me i got 2 yellow bars & a little over.
Thats what it may look like, but you likely got more than that, the yellow bar it just rolled over. So if you went from 3 yellow bars to 5 bars, thats probably 12 bars worth, maybe even up to 32 or 42 bars. How many bars was 189k xp in the old engine? 3.2%? 4.2%?