Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordris Raid

No, we killed 2 priestess in total one at the start and other one respawned around 30-40%. Smells you also forgetting that we had some ppl camping DL
and lots of our high lvls went inactive recently so there were lots of lower lvl toons. I would say 25 in total, 50% 190+,40% 180+ and 10% below 180.
I also noticed our DPS was very slow at the begining.
+1 I was thinking the same thing when I saw this post. The number 30 is technically correct, but not accurate taking into account everyone's levels. We also had a group of managing the adds as well, so they didn't DPS mordris much at all. DPS was slow at the beginning too.

Here is a video of Mordris raging for 2 minutes at the end of this fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZCanWLngg

Also, we killed 3 priestesses.. #1 at 100%, #2 at 60%, #3 at 30%
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Mordris down on Crom in 10 minutes with 30 people... One sent respawned at the 9:30 mark, we didn't kill it just bolasd, no priestess. Was a niice fight lol

Then 200 6* in 19 mins - dunno if that's good I think it's our fastest time (3 royals all banked - loot table sucks)
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

No, we killed 2 priestess in total one at the start and other one respawned around 30-40%. Smells you also forgetting that we had some ppl camping DL
and lots of our high lvls went inactive recently so there were lots of lower lvl toons. I would say 25 in total, 50% 190+,40% 180+ and 10% below 180.
I also noticed our DPS was very slow at the begining.
+1 I was thinking the same thing when I saw this post. The number 30 is technically correct, but not accurate taking into account everyone's levels. We also had a group of managing the adds as well, so they didn't DPS mordris much at all. DPS was slow at the beginning too.

Here is a video of Mordris raging for 2 minutes at the end of this fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BZCanWLngg

Also, we killed 3 priestesses.. #1 at 100%, #2 at 60%, #3 at 30%
yeah goods you are correct we did killed 3 priestesses, these raids occur in my early morning so ive probably forgot about one.
Jackos full tank warrior 232 + proud general of resurgence
Shokobo ranger 190 +
Bamba mage 218 +
XboobiesX rogue 190 +
Fat Amy druid 218 +
Jackosb 90 lvl druid (retired)
playing on arawn since 2011

We have had this problem since update but our last mord we managed to kill in 15 mins as we had enough mages to freeze druid.
For some reason it seems like the trolls and priest spawn more frequently or maybe its just because it takes a bit longer