Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All hope gone..

In the last 2 months we have managed to kill 1-2 mordris.
We try a few times a week and 95% of the time we fail.
We tried tonight twice.. first time we was unable to target the druid that spawned at 10% then mordris raged and we died.
Second time mordris raged at around 5% then druid spawned at the same time and we died.
I was up until 5am today and we had just the right amount of people and yet it still raged and we failed.
Myself and my clan are getting sick and tired of attempting this boss that we have killed 100+ times before it is becoming boring and we are losing hope for endgame bossing.
Necro is out of the picture now.
Please OTM Give worlds like danu some faith, only worlds without rivalry are able to kill these bosses with the right amount of people.
Please do not ignore this post otm like other posts around this subject.. let us know your helping.
Thanks..
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Re: All hope gone..

only worlds without rivalry are able to kill these bosses
Seems like you already have an answer to your problem.
Clans with rivalry do not know what it is like.
We have tried truces before but they never worked.
80% of our rival clan was kicked from our clan for selling drops/breaking rules.
Our world has failed as tons of people have quit and can't be bothered to log anymore as we cannot do bosses.
One does not simply group up with those we have been rivals with for years.
-Guardian of Ascension -

only worlds without rivalry are able to kill these bosses
Seems like you already have an answer to your problem.
That post is like ones ive seen on other posts that say 'oh just move to a peaceful world'..
We managed mordris and we killed necro with rivalry on our world before the graphics update.. we was killing mordris the night it spawned now its up for weeks. People have come from other worlds to our world just because worlds without rivalry are boring and they like the wars and people have left our world for peaceful worlds.
The game needs to be adapt for all different worlds. Clans are there for a reason, on other MMO's there is always clans waring against eachother.
-Guardian of Ascension -

What kind of change do you guys have in mind to stop this?
Debuffing mordris is the only thing i can think of but that would effect worlds who actually have the players to kill it and make it too easy for them.
OTM Need to do something to win the players who quit back, without them our world is dead and its getting worse. People are now giving up with trying mordris so we will never get it down.
Great they increased necro drop rate.. we can't even get 20 people online for mordris at the moment nevermind necro.
The druid spawns alot sooner for mordris than normal, we have only managed to kill mordris when the druid has spawned in the last 10% or so.
I know for sure the update will fix the boredom factor as we will level up and mordris will be ease. I don't expect gabrions tower for over 6 months time as i don't believe when otm says its 'Soon..'
Until then unless otm do something for us, Alot more of the end game players will have quit.
Other things that have pushed out playerbase away is:
- Idol Nerf
- Older Gens not working (I know there fixing)
- Lag
- Boring repetitive events
- Long ass boss fights (200 FULL can take us 30-60 minutes and about 2 hours to get the tanks/druids gathered)
- Massive increase in lux prices (Money doesn't grow on trees otm)
Theres many more..
-Guardian of Ascension -

1+ we have killed mord over 100+ times n also necro
We know the boss has been buffed due to we can't kill atm with 26 190 dps we used to kill mord with 15 190+ dps in old engine...

on rhiannon i am in the 'top' clan, however there is great rivalry. about a week ago our rival clan got mordris to 50% left at rage, 27 toons. they have 50 170+

my clan is not verry active, tho we still get enough on for mord, our last kill had 19-21 toons on the whole fight and mordris raged at %1 left, died fast. our tank only needs 2 druids, 3 mage for priestess, easy we have been killing the day of spawn since 2 weeks after event was introduced, ur server is not right