Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What was good about update 2?

The 2 things than ruined the game for me was
1. Target lock -
Encouraged resetting, griefing and ruined a lot of the fun when bossing with rivals - fighting till the end for kill.

2. Chests -
Ate all my money and ruined the economy.
(Nothing else out the plat store is worth buying to sell anymore since chests sell for so much)
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Loved redbanes old spawn
Why did they take away deadroot and ironspike :cry:
We always used to camp the lvl 90 wisp that spawned on top of the mini hill in sv :lol: i was weak but gaby let me into his group sometimes
No stupid BoE!!
Cant think of anymore atm :cry: and i dont want to. Makes me sad to remember how good the game was
Oderint Dum Metuant.

the game was much more exciting as all rival clans would turn up at falgrems spawn every hour and we would have fun trying to win some dragon discs. (which were around 200k each on my server)
plus everything was so much easier to kill, no death penalty or annoying area damage over time effects.
plus no target lock...

only downside is everyone looked the same...

the game was much more exciting as all rival clans would turn up at falgrems spawn every hour and we would have fun trying to win some dragon discs. (which were around 200k each on my server)
plus everything was so much easier to kill, no death penalty or annoying area damage over time effects.
plus no target lock...

only downside is everyone looked the same...
Everyone had their own special look imo. When ever I saw a full Astral or meteoric I would be like, hey its you! And I'd be right.