Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Really grinds my gears

You know what really grinds my gears? When lower levels ask for too much help. Like level up and do some things yourself, thats the whole point of this game. Its ok to ask sometimes, but not for every single quest. What grinds you gears?
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

Re: Really grinds my gears

Yea, my little brother plays this game with his friends (he is 10, they are 11). They are always asking me to help them with quests, powerlevel them, asking for stuff, grouping me in clan boss kills and much more. Some people.....
Your arguement is invalid.

The instant trade request pop-ups every time I port over to the castle. I swear some people just login and stand at the castle for hours just waiting for high levels to appear and do a trade req.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The instant trade request pop-ups every time I port over to the castle. I swear some people just login and stand at the castle for hours just waiting for high levels to appear and do a trade req.
The very reason I only step in there for the daily nowadays. Rest of my free time is lixing or camping for Snorri. Couple Hrungs and Mords thrown in here and there.

So on that note, the amount of elixirs it takes to level past 185...
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

When a fairly new player trade requests you, adds 500g and some chickens, then says 'for dragon' then spams you for your mount. Gets on ones nerves..
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon

When a fairly new player trade requests you, adds 500g and some chickens, then says 'for dragon' then spams you for your mount. Gets on ones nerves..
IKR. Somebody tried to trade me a 5% mount for an 80%
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

What grinded my gears was Sasuke constantly reseting bosses just for the hell of it. :D
You had fun, c'mon lol And don't say that as though Elite never did :p
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu