Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

RESETING BOSSES PLEASE READ!

Greetings to anyone who may be reading this! The purpose of this thread is for OTM to fix bosses that people are able to reset while another group of players are killing that boss. As of now my clan and I in the world Herne were killing Priest in the bolg cave when two players by the names of <text removed> started taunting the boss and resting it over and over again. I wasted about a good 50+ restores and 50+ idols which DON'T come cheap. This group of individuals kept taunting the boss and moving it towards this rock which caused it to reset. They reset it on my clan and I about 10 times. I urgently ask that you, OTM, fix this problem as it is very frustrating to see us spend real money so that someone can come in and make the money you spent, be a waste. I have had many complaints about these two individuals and would kindly ask if they will recieve any penalties or potential temporary bans for making us spend more money on the boss than we should have? Below should be a picture of where these two players where glitching the boss so that it could reset.
Last edited by CommunityBot on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Have noted names and screenshot.

Re: RESETING BOSSES PLEASE READ!

Nothing will be done if we don't ever speak up about it. I have had it with the people that were doing this to us earlier. I am tired of logging in after a long day and the people from this clan harrasing and threatening my clan members including me. I'm not keeping shut anymore. If I have to bug OTM about it over and over again, well so be it!

nice clan name, and what are you showing in the picture?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Maybe you should ey a tank with a better taunt :D
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Btw. I will do it if I catch you on King or priset. Like your clan did to us. Suck it up and take it like everyone else has.

And these are the kinds of people drawn to CH now. The rejects and banees of other games. They come here and grief and scam and OTM does nothing about it all the servers are turning into gang-lands. Full of pre-teen wanna be gangsters.