Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is the best class overall and why Discussion

We've had 20 000 discussions of the sort.

No one ends up really agreeing, everyone defends his own class, rangers are called the "cheap class" by noobs who have never played it, mages and druids rage about their energy costs, rangers complain about their crappy skill pool, and rogues just smile with contempt.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

No one ends up really agreeing, everyone defends his own class, rangers are called the "cheap class" by noobs who have never played it, mages and druids rage about their energy costs, rangers complain about their crappy skill pool, and rogues just smile with contempt.
+1 Totally agree with this.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

+1 Totally agree with this.
What about warriors? .-.

Something like... "There isn't enough druids at lvl 180 for end game bosses because they can't level efficiently. Even if they're higher level than me they die to AoE too easily and are unreliable classes for end game bosses. Instead of buffing them just buff us so we can tank even better and make the druids obsolete because we have super lix's for healing anyways! "?

Obviously sarcasm but I feel like warriors and rogues are the best overall in end game and leveling, obviously I'm noob but that's the general vibe of this forum

Edit for clarity
Last edited by Crystality on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like the rogue part lol
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Druids: Needed at end game, fun to play, must have the gold to invest in decent lux and lost of sigils.

Mage: Great support class, needed at end game, must have gold the to invest in tons of sigils.

Warrior: Your average class, played one until around level 100 and it has been the most dull and boring class, mostly a pvp class. Although I don't know lots about this class, im probably wrong here.

Rogue: Easy to do basically everything in the game with this class, gearing it will be difficult due to the abundance of rogues on every server.

Ranger: Fun to play with up until level 130. Boring end game. Cheapest class in the game in terms of grinding, no it is not cheap in terms of leveling, you will use more knows than the rest of the classes because of high pierce resists from alot of carrow mobs, and the broken damage skills.

In conclusion, rogue is the best class overall.
Wattzon of Sulis