Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Trident or Blade

Just need a few opinions. Golden blade of ice or golden trident of ice better for a mage? Which one is worth more?
* trade wise not price wise*
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Re: Trident or Blade

Thanks for all the replies! I went with a trident :)
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018

Trident is like golden dagger of venom. Crap. The question is always between shield blade or book. Trident and venom are literally just second class items and have no valid use. Offhand is not the place to be looking for regens. You get 10 regen for the loss of 100 damage. Regens can be found for plenty of other gear slots where you won't loose 100 damage.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Trident is like golden dagger of venom. Crap. The question is always between shield blade or book. Trident and venom are literally just second class items and have no valid use. Offhand is not the place to be looking for regens. You get 10 regen for the loss of 100 damage. Regens can be found for plenty of other gear slots where you won't loose 100 damage.
You clearly don't understand the concept of not having a ton of gold at a low level. I think tridents are useful for druids/Mages because they cost less than a blade while also providing regens. Most players who use these items don't have the gold to buy a heroic ammy (200k from shop) and a golden blade (250k from shop) so they compromise 5 regen and a 100 damage for a trident (225k). Why spend time farming double that amount when you can just get one jack of all trades?
Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

I never understand why mages use tridents and swords can someone please explain i would rather use a master grim
It's kind of fun to disguise yourself as a rogue and experience what other classes have to go through. Tridents are also useful since some Mages get extremely bored and want to try new classes. The focus of the seer gets very boring after you see it every day. It's basically a piece of wood with wings stuck to its sides...Not to mention the jokes and insults you get from other classes with the fancy glowing swords. We want in on that sort of action :geek:

July 17th, 2018

I'm broke :/ and I don't want to sell anything.

July 17th, 2018