Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New engine

This new engine is absolutely amzing! People need to realize that once server and preformance issues are fixed this game will run extremely well and smooth. This has to be the one move I can say otm has done correctly and will lead to better things in the future! Good job otm!

Re: New engine

+1 gotta hand it to OTM new engine looks amazing.
looks doesn't act...
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Haha you say once server and performance issues are resolved like its nothing. A server is a computer and the computers can't handle this, all 15 or so of them :/. Likely this will cost dozens of thousands of dollars in new hardware, I'm not so optimistic.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Haha you say once server and performance issues are resolved like its nothing. A server is a computer and the computers can't handle this, all 15 or so of them :/. Likely this will cost dozens of thousands of dollars in new hardware, I'm not so optimistic.
Server performance issues are not hardware dependent, we had a few bugs that we hadn't spotted due to lack of load during beta.

Server performance issues are not hardware dependent, we had a few bugs that we hadn't spotted due to lack of load during beta.
So, is text in the middle of the screen a bug that will be fixed or is that normal appearance for the new engine? I'm on iphone 5S. Also are invisible people (only names show) in the castle also a bug that will be fixed? Thanks.
Arawn

So, is text in the middle of the screen a bug that will be fixed or is that normal appearance for the new engine? I'm on iphone 5S. Also are invisible people (only names show) in the castle also a bug that will be fixed? Thanks.
Hi frost can you take a screenshot of the text bug and put this in bug reports? Thanks!