Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ridiculous Fluctuation

I understand the rounding for keeping numbers smooth, but the lowest possible round up to 6 would be 5.5 and half of that is 2.75 which would round up to 3 and not down to 2. That means that either dummies have a resists or 50% fluctuation is not entirely true(could be both).
I'll do some testing with higher numbers later. Even 50-100% damage is huge fluctuation though...
Why would you test with higher numbers? If it's proven with low numbers what would be difference with using higher damage? It'll just take extremely long to get a number that way. 50% fluctuation is ridiculous but we don't even have that, we have worse.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I understand the rounding for keeping numbers smooth, but the lowest possible round up to 6 would be 5.5 and half of that is 2.75 which would round up to 3 and not down to 2. That means that either dummies have a resists or 50% fluctuation is not entirely true(could be both).
I'll do some testing with higher numbers later. Even 50-100% damage is huge fluctuation though...
Why would you test with higher numbers? If it's proven with low numbers what would be difference with using higher damage? It'll just take extremely long to get a number that way. 50% fluctuation is ridiculous but we don't even have that, we have worse.
To see whether or not the dummy has 1 armor or if there is a larger fluctuation than 50%... by higher numbers I ment like 100...
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

A lil idea :

If resists of mobs and bosses would be reduced, and a negative resist would be added then, if 0% resist is between 50% to 100% dmg, then negative resist would increase the minimum dmg (no need to increase the maximum dmg).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex