Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: An Insight on Class Inequality: Rangers vs. Rogues

200 event boss(out of aoe)
Hrungnir(out of aoe)
High king ymir(out of aoe)
What the hell is your point zyz?
The statement was made that rangers don't have as good of dps because they stay out of aoe. I made the statement then that if that was the deciding factor, druids get hit by aoe so they need their dps way ramped up. Rangers can't use sharpshot without getting in aoe but yet that is the skill OTM wants rangers to use.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

200 event boss(out of aoe)
Hrungnir(out of aoe)
High king ymir(out of aoe)
What the hell is your point zyz?
The statement was made that rangers don't have as good of dps because they stay out of aoe. I made the statement then that if that was the deciding factor, druids get hit by aoe so they need their dps way ramped up. Rangers can't use sharpshot without getting in aoe but yet that is the skill OTM wants rangers to use.
Druid dps Is actually not that bad
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Rogues have self healing siphon, barrage of insta cast damage skills(one being irresistable), defense boost skill, debuffs, what else does it take to be OP? Warriors have great dps if geared and skilled correctly, not to mention heavy armor. Druids can stand out of aoe and do more damage than most.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Rogues have self healing siphon, barrage of insta cast damage skills(one being irresistable), defense boost skill, debuffs, what else does it take to be OP? Warriors have great dps if geared and skilled correctly, not to mention heavy armor. Druids can stand out of aoe and do more damage than most.
Mages and rangers left in the dust
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Mages have high dps and there support skills are incredible and can stand out of aoes
Rangers very consistent damage that dosent fluctuate due to skill evasions and can stand out of aoes

Ur classses don't seem terrible to me
Mages have half the armor of rogues, worse bonuses on our dl armor, and have to compete dps with them. We are in the aoe range also, we need to get closer to cast our attack spells(not easy to avoid aoe)
Rangers can however stand out of aoe(cause they have a longer range then mages), but lack the rogues dps/skills.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I like how this has turned into class vs class inequality. The issue that's weird with rangers is we get sharp shot bonuses and to cast we have to be in aoe range. So that turns rangers into auto rangers which then we need to go str build but don't have any skills that str boosts up. This is one if the biggest issues this thread was about. Rogues have the skills to compliment a str or dex build. Rangers do not and the high dmg skills do awful dmg.

As far as druids go, at least with snorri, I get hit with aoe all the time. And when I was at hrung unless I'm running back and forth, I'm getting hit by aoe dmg.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Mages have high dps and there support skills are incredible and can stand out of aoes
Rangers very consistent damage that dosent fluctuate due to skill evasions and can stand out of aoes

Ur classses don't seem terrible to me
You picked out a few instances where some classes can stand out of aoe, that means nothing there will be a few situations where certain classes/builds will excel and others wont. A better comparison would be on a normal mob of similar level, rogues far outshine any other classes in this situation with their damage, heal, survivability etc
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows