Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: An Insight on Class Inequality: Rangers vs. Rogues

I wanna know how you managed to even make a graph towards these skills like the bars mean something. I'm gonna make a random ass graph and post it and seem like I know what I'm talking about
And people wonder why I get mad.

If I say this to someone, I get a 1 week ban, and a PM from every mod and OTM employee.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Druids as far as ive seen can out dps even rangers and rogues at times from what I've seen. Your point is?
A warrior can have less survivability than a ranger and still have less dps yet rangers are "broken"
We finally agree. After druids, I think warriors are most broken, but ppl rather ignore it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Druids as far as ive seen can out dps even rangers and rogues at times from what I've seen. Your point is?
A warrior can have less survivability than a ranger and still have less dps yet rangers are "broken"
Ever tried using 50/40 sharpshot with 1k+ Dex? Tell me how that works out for ya. (Once u level up ur ranger that is)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Umm all the way up until rangers get dl wep I have seen warriors outdps rangers if they are correctly geared and are using the right build and have even seen then outdps rangers with dl wep and offhand. Not to mention they can easily solo with their high armor and shatter... No offense, but if you can't outdps a non dl ranger or a druid for that matter.
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu

*with the right gear and right build*..... Same goes for ranger doesnt it? Warrior outdps on lvling mobs is idiotic, because the fight is so short that its matter of timing, with timing I can outdps rogues on lvling mobs, does it mean I can do the same on bosses? Thats the difference there. If u lack timing u wont get lvling kills, but warriors wont outdps dl bow rangers on bosses unless these rangers are really stupid.

Solo? Like I said, out of the 5 classes, the class with the worst soloing abilities is a warrior, warrior can only solo as rainbow elixired which shouldnt be taken as a factor, all 4 others can solo better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

*with the right gear and right build*..... Same goes for ranger doesnt it? Warrior outdps on lvling mobs is idiotic, because the fight is so short that its matter of timing, with timing I can outdps rogues on lvling mobs, does it mean I can do the same on bosses? Thats the difference there. If u lack timing u wont get lvling kills, but warriors wont outdps dl bow rangers on bosses unless these rangers are really stupid.

Solo? Like I said, out of the 5 classes, the class with the worst soloing abilities is a warrior, warrior can only solo as rainbow elixired which shouldnt be taken as a factor, all 4 others can solo better.
For rangers the right build and gear is pure auto. Imo if a warrior/ rogue went full auto they could out dps a ranger. They have damage skills to back them up for extra dps in a auto build. We don't.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Warriors can Afk solo 4* I've seen it my rogue even looks at a 3* mob my Lvl unlixxed im dead
Warriors can afk 4* mobs of their own level with the absolute best gear. Warriors are much better than any other class at soloing, they are the very best afk class for survivability. Rogues are next best because of their fast autos and rangers are pretty close to rogues. At lower level rogues can afk faster than warriors and can have a slight advantage in some cases It depends as of you are a dex build you may have more trouble. Druids and mages don't even count because you need a complete rebirth and whole other set of gear and they struggle to afk 1* of thier level.

Try afk the lvl150 fast spawn wyvern with any class but warrior when you are under lvl200.

Between my toons I've afk hundreds of thousands of mobs. While I could still access leader boards my rogues were 3 of the top 10 in 4 and 3* kills for rogues and my lvl34 warrior was also in the top 10 for 5*.

All in all if you complain about warriors solo leveling try a Druid or Mage.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|