Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Brown Rabbit down on Gwydion!

I hate these dominant clans hogging all the bosses. Killing this brown rabbit is just another example of how greedy big clans are. How can you expect anyone to get gear and enjoy the game if dominant clans won't let anyone kill brown rabbits. Grats on your kill, but shouldn't you be giving little guys a chance to kill brown rabbits and enjoy this game? It's just a matter of time before your rival clan starts using glitches to reset your brown rabbit, and outlock you guys.

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Bitey wrote:I hate these dominant clans hogging all the bosses. Killing this brown rabbit is just another example of how greedy big clans are. How can you expect anyone to get gear and enjoy the game if dominant clans won't let anyone kill brown rabbits. Grats on your kill, but shouldn't you be giving little guys a chance to kill brown rabbits and enjoy this game? It's just a matter of time before your rival clan starts using glitches to reset your brown rabbit, and outlock you guys.

What should have been a congratulatory thread has already become an opportunity to judge and belittle our fine accomplishment.
Why not let us sit back and savor our victory for a little while?

In addition, a great deal of hard-earned plat was spent on this kill, and many lives were lost (repeatedly).
Your hurtful comments fail to acknowledge the sacrifices made in getting this kill.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
> 225 Rogue - Gwydion
< 225 Rogue - Other worlds

Relent<

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Kril wrote:
Bitey wrote:I hate these dominant clans hogging all the bosses. Killing this brown rabbit is just another example of how greedy big clans are. How can you expect anyone to get gear and enjoy the game if dominant clans won't let anyone kill brown rabbits. Grats on your kill, but shouldn't you be giving little guys a chance to kill brown rabbits and enjoy this game? It's just a matter of time before your rival clan starts using glitches to reset your brown rabbit, and outlock you guys.

What should have been a congratulatory thread has already become an opportunity to judge and belittle our fine accomplishment.
Why not let us sit back and savor our victory for a little while?

In addition, a great deal of hard-earned plat was spent on this kill, and many lives were lost (repeatedly).
Your hurtful comments fail to acknowledge the sacrifices made in getting this kill.

I also failed to mention all the players from Danu that had moved over to Gwydion and were griefing us throughout the raid.
And yet we persevered.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
> 225 Rogue - Gwydion
< 225 Rogue - Other worlds

Relent<

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.