Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Necro down by danu!!

In world pvp, your tank and druids are always gonna be first to die. You cant do bosses like mordris or necro if thats the case. You guys have no idea what youre suggesting, it seems fun but its not.

Defend druids? Have you tried it in arena? If a group of players focus fire on druids, even a full group cant do much. PvP in CH is so imbalanced and immature, its just not feasible.
i think they just want an alternative.... to make raids near impossible :lol:

Open world pvp would be great when rival clans came to grief.
Not really fun imo. Have you actually played a game with open world bosses and pvp such as WoW? It took us the whole night well over 6 hours to kill a dragon and fend off 50+ opponents, and mostly because players just quit and went to bed. Just imagine doing that every 2-3 days, this game will die as a result of frustrated players. Especially in a mobile game where people dont necessarily have that much time to devote on a single raid. Most CH players already dislike fighting over Killain lol.
I've played another mobile mmo 2d kind of crappy and old but the PvP is pretty good and nearly all areas are open PvP. It's pretty damn brutal when you just started playing, seeing a few other new players around you, then get one shot by what amounts to a pro equip 200. You spawn only to be one shot again by the same guy who is also insulting you. I guess some people just like games where you can cause the maximum amount of hate and anger in others. For some this is the absolutely best part of a mmo.

For raid bosses the entire server wars for hours for the kill spawning and getting spawned and hiding in swarms of people while trying to get aggro and the kill. Its a whole other kind of game from ch.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Open world pvp would be great when rival clans came to grief.
Not really fun imo. Have you actually played a game with open world bosses and pvp such as WoW? It took us the whole night well over 6 hours to kill a dragon and fend off 50+ opponents, and mostly because players just quit and went to bed. Just imagine doing that every 2-3 days, this game will die as a result of frustrated players. Especially in a mobile game where people dont necessarily have that much time to devote on a single raid. Most CH players already dislike fighting over Killain lol.
I've played another mobile mmo 2d kind of crappy and old but the PvP is pretty good and nearly all areas are open PvP. It's pretty damn brutal when you just started playing, seeing a few other new players around you, then get one shot by what amounts to a pro equip 200. You spawn only to be one shot again by the same guy who is also insulting you. I guess some people just like games where you can cause the maximum amount of hate and anger in others. For some this is the absolutely best part of a mmo.

For raid bosses the entire server wars for hours for the kill spawning and getting spawned and hiding in swarms of people while trying to get aggro and the kill. Its a whole other kind of game from ch.

Call of duty.
Daft Punk
Balor
Balor

Dexxa make my ymir hammer bigger!

Gz on kill guys!
Having bosses in pvp zones would ruin ch, nothing would ever die. However i think there should be a world wide zone like this. Where all the worlds fight over a boss in a pvp zone about once a week. Would encourage worlds to work together instead of rival clans, and bring a fun encounter to ch.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Actually I think griefing to steal a kill sucks. If another clan is currently killing a boss, let them have at it. No one likes having it done to them, so why do it to others. Regardless if you can kill the boss or not, it still puts the griefing clan in the same boat... One does it just out of spite and one does it because they feel they deserve the drop more - either way it's mean.

I do suppose that some will say it's part of the game. Maybe I'm spoiled from being on a smaller server where if one clan is already engaged in battle with a boss and is capable of killing, we leave the boss be. And the other clans do likewise.

Feel free to tell me if my view is off. And I'm sorry if this post is derailing the thread.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It is different, one would be grief out of competition, the other is grief out of simple hate. If u cant kill necro it doesnt mean u have to ruin it for others.
But it's still preventing the original clan that started the fight from killing it. Regardless of motive, the intent of taking the kill away is the same.

Personally I wish they'd make it first whack gets lock and aggro could not be stolen from the group that got first hit. Now if the attacking group cannot kill it and they all die, then fine, another clan should be able to come in and kill. But every clan should have their shot at killing bosses without iinterference from other groups.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Great work, Danu!
Great work Ascension! I can't imagine having to take necro down while being griefed. :?

It's a great feeling, that first kill. Ours wasn't long ago, so I remember how cool the feeling was.
It's like your world just achieved Warp speed.

Congratulations!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

It is different, one would be grief out of competition, the other is grief out of simple hate. If u cant kill necro it doesnt mean u have to ruin it for others.
But it's still preventing the original clan that started the fight from killing it. Regardless of motive, the intent of taking the kill away is the same.

Personally I wish they'd make it first whack gets lock and aggro could not be stolen from the group that got first hit. Now if the attacking group cannot kill it and they all die, then fine, another clan should be able to come in and kill. But every clan should have their shot at killing bosses without iinterference from other groups.
He didnt ask how is it similar, he asked how is it different, im not from Danu to tell u that although i agree that if at least they cant kill necro, dont grief it, generally i dont like griefing.
Also, IMO, if the rival clan will see the main clan getting necro (which shows their power compared to themselves), maybe it'll be their motive to win on bosses (hopefully fairly) and not by preventing the other clan from growing directly (indirectly would be ur own clan growing, which is fair and recommended, get stronger and compete fairly).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex