Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#42
TheWind wrote:For those of you who are end-game players and claim that they have not spent a single dime on this game, tell me how many years you've been playing and how many hours you have wasted.

Thousands of hours. But in order to be the top you have to put in a lot of effort or pay. Not everyone can reach endgame. It takes a lot of effort and time, it's like that in any mmo.... But those that are easy to reach endgame tend to grow boring rather quickly. The fun of an MMORPG is the journey to the end
Image
Image
Image

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#43
TheWind wrote:For those of you who are end-game players and claim that they have not spent a single dime on this game, tell me how many years you've been playing and how many hours you have wasted.


As I've said many times part of the reason i like this game is you cant easily get to the end, even if you pay. In addition you can basically get everything you pay real money for with in game currency. An example - i have over 14k sigils on my toons and have never bought any with real money.

I did spend 10usd once because I felt like supporting OTM instead of completely freeloading. That's not a bad price for using 8 copies of the game imo.

Sure it took lots of time but it's no more of a waste than other games. If it's not fun dont play.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#44
P1R4HN4 wrote:
TheWind wrote:For those of you who are end-game players and claim that they have not spent a single dime on this game, tell me how many years you've been playing and how many hours you have wasted.

Thousands of hours. But in order to be the top you have to put in a lot of effort or pay. Not everyone can reach endgame. It takes a lot of effort and time, it's like that in any mmo.... But those that are easy to reach endgame tend to grow boring rather quickly. The fun of an MMORPG is the journey to the end


Exactly. When it becomes easy by cheating or paying to bypass the content it quickly becomes boring.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#46
bvbarmy#117 wrote:regardless, the endless grinding needs to stop.


Maybe they could add skateboarding or snowboarding with the new engine. Then people may like endless grinding.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#47
Kevdo wrote:No offense to anyone here, because I do understand that we can't just dump all of our money into the game, but for those of you that claim you've never spent a dime in-game and are really high level or have a lot of stuff - you should consider supporting the game company whose product you enjoy so much.

It's not that I think we should all pay a lot of money or dump all of our savings, but if you enjoy the game (especially enough to reach a really high level) then just offer $5, $10 or maybe even $20. That's still a lot less than the average game, but at least you're showing support for a game you enjoy.


-1, the game doesn't obliged you to spend in the game, so we have an option You can support OTM in many ways not only in monetary. :)
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#48
I intensely dislike that this game has a high lv cap at above 200.

To add more misery, leveling is EXTREMELY tedious. Its a painful job without elixers once people start moving into mid high levels at 130 and above. Once I hit level 100, the game was getting harder to play. I was then instructed that people use knowledge elixers / combos to get the job done. Now, how can you say that this game is not pay to win?

I was forced to buy $100 worth of platinum because it was impossible saving enough gold for elixers and also buying lux items.

OTM should make the final level cap an extremely hard one to attain, with a prize for the ones who do get it in a certain amount of time. Then we can move on from leveling and focus more on expanding this game "horizontally", with castle improvements, mini games, pvp balance and expansions.

If leveling in this game doesn't stop at the predicted lv240 tower expansion, then people will soon see that this game is just an endless grind with patternized, seasonal events.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#49
Phantom Menace wrote:
Kevdo wrote:No offense to anyone here, because I do understand that we can't just dump all of our money into the game, but for those of you that claim you've never spent a dime in-game and are really high level or have a lot of stuff - you should consider supporting the game company whose product you enjoy so much.

It's not that I think we should all pay a lot of money or dump all of our savings, but if you enjoy the game (especially enough to reach a really high level) then just offer $5, $10 or maybe even $20. That's still a lot less than the average game, but at least you're showing support for a game you enjoy.


-1, the game doesn't obliged you to spend in the game, so we have an option You can support OTM in many ways not only in monetary. :)

I don't know. I'm sure if we were to ask OTM, they'd say nothing pays the bills and their employees as well as $$$. ;)
Android | Lir
Kevdo | Lv. 36 Rogue
Master Kevin | Lv. 6 Druid

Re: When Will It End! Establishing a Final Reachable lvl cap

#50
CAN WE GET A GOD DAM AUCTION HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why does it seem like such an impossible task??? and yes i agree with the whole spreading things horizontally instead of just a constant vertical climb but considering the fact that the games foundation runs on vertical rules OTM may have a hard time making a horizontal spread (but seriously put a god dam auction house)
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SamySamSamBoss2000 and 22 guests