Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yes or no( rulebreakers / bombshells)

So im just looking for a yes or no to this situation.
Ok so let's say there is two people I know of that openly admitted sharing accounts ,( which is against Tos) but they claim they did it over a year ago. Now my question is should these people be banned?

Imo i say yes cuz rules are rules everyone has to follow no matter the time frame.
It was also admitted and backed up by a person who is say is a reliable source.
And I also think they should be banned cuz if they were doing it a year ago who says they don't still ?

What do you guys think ?

No. Load of bs
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: Yes or no( rulebreakers / bombshells)

Before I lock this topic please let a few facts be known:

*NO names where shared between OTM and members of either clan that are involved in the situation that is being discussed here.

*Support's decision on what happens to an account should be kept between the affected players. The information shared via PM did not mention any names, nor did it mention anything about members in the other clan. The player who PM'ed us done so in regards to the players in their own clan and we shared a little information about why the decision was made - this may not have been wise in hind sight but I was trying to reassure the player that the issue had been looked into.

*In general, OTM try and give players a second chance. Therefore the fact that the rule breaking appears to have been done so long ago is why a warning was issued and not a right out ban. If evidence had been found of the account information still being shared then no doubt a different decision would have been made.
*If any accounts have been disabled you are free to contact appeals and they will look into your case. This may take a few days depending on the amount of issues that are happening at the time. Please do not spam them as they need to investigate the reason behind the account being disabled and if the player can be given a second chance or not, depending on the severity of the rule breaking that has taken place.

*If people have a problem with the decision that Support has made, or issues with something another player has said or done - they should PM me, send in a support ticket or send an email - they should NOT be making a forum thread to discuss these issues.

Thank you.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!