Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rare Samhain Mounts

We only have one in Balor, Android Server and the color is Blue. Very nice looking but that's it. The Beltane Chest Gliders still better imo. :ugeek:
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

Not this topic again...
It's so clear why they're rare.. It's why you guys are complaining about why they are so rare...

IT'S A COOL MOUNT
IT SHOULD BE RARE
IT FLAPS ITS WINGS IN THE NEW ENGINE

I think i've said enough.
It's rare and if you're lucky to get one then good for you. However the amount of people complaining about the drop rates is insane. It's so obvious why they're rare.......

I also agree that the droprates of mounts should've been higher from the start.
Ring of swiftness is virtually useless now, heroic boots are useless too.
About every single level 130-140+ have a mount.
It's ridiculous. And then they keep releasing mounts...
it won't be long before the mounts become so common that people will give them away like candy on halloween (hehe).
Hope about you try opening over 300 chests first before saying all this.

Getting crap from 300 chests just goes to show how flawed the drop rates are, not only for mounts. I had also previously opened a 100 chests last winter, same results. Now less people will be buying chests.
No, You're wrong.
Less people won't be buying chests.
In fact i think more and more people will be buying chests because it's one of the greatest (if not, greatest) Money sinks in this game.
When people have nothing to spend their money on, they test their luck.
And more people will buy chests because more people will want the newly released content... OR they will sell the chests for money.... Selling new chests/plat items is the greatest/ most beneficial way to spend your plat. There's no 2 ways about it.

^^Less people will certainly be buying chests, I'm one of them so... yah know yay.

On the other hand less people will be buying Plat but they'll be buying more plat.

Will this be enough to counteract the shrinking consumer base? Time will tell...
Obey the Nightmaster

I quit after 50 chests and getting junk. Last seasons chests were nice and you didn't have to get many to get a mount. This season it's a waste of plat and/or gold to buy em. On my server because of all the complaining, the chests are going for Super cheap.

Personally I couldn't care less if every one had a mount. I don't get the big hoopla over exclusive stuff.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yes, mounts from chests are extremely rare. No, the mount drop rates should not be increased—not for this event, nor for any future events.

A plain 80% speed mount sells on average for 150k and sometimes even as low as 100k. A 100% speed mount (with 50% camo) can fetch somewhere around 20 million.

+20% speed = +20 million? I don't think so. The rarity of top tier chest mounts explains why they have exorbitantly high values.

Similarly, connacht sets, black/white pirate/smuggler fashion, brooms of doom, divine brooms, golden camo charms, ruby skull charms, etc are also very expensive mainly because they are so rare.

Rare items like these, as well as top tier chest mounts, should not be made common. This is not an issue of practicality; plain 80% mounts (and now even 90% witch mounts) have become much more affordable for people with a need for speed. This is an issue of preserving the rarity and worth of collector/vanity items—stuff that exists purely for convenience and bragging rights.

Yes, mounts from chests are extremely rare. No, the mount drop rates should not be increased—not for this event, nor for any future events.

A plain 80% speed mount sells on average for 150k and sometimes even as low as 100k. A 100% speed mount (with 50% camo) can fetch somewhere around 20 million.

+20% speed = +20 million? I don't think so. The rarity of top tier chest mounts explains why they have exorbitantly high values.

Similarly, connacht sets, black/white pirate/smuggler fashion, brooms of doom, divine brooms, golden camo charms, ruby skull charms, etc are also very expensive mainly because they are so rare.

Rare items like these, as well as top tier chest mounts, should not be made common. This is not an issue of practicality; plain 80% mounts (and now even 90% witch mounts) have become much more affordable for people with a need for speed. This is an issue of preserving the rarity and worth of collector/vanity items—stuff that exists purely for convenience and bragging rights.
Why are the lower tier Nightwing mounts missing? Honestly this is outrageous, considering how many chests have been opened and only 1 nightwing mount has been seen in Gwydion. I've spent all my fortune on these hoping for at least a common one.

Something is fishy regarding these chests. Maybe OTM knew people would buy these chests solely for the nightwing mount as it was something new, and drastically lowered their rate.
Wattzon of Sulis

None in Gwydion.
I am pretty sure I saw Malicous riding one...
---------------Gwydion-------------------

Rimple2-103
HandleIt -Rogue- level 66
BroBattle-66 warrior
Elusive-62 Ranger
Proud member of TheCoven

Noobs are infinite, but energy and health are not.

Ive opened about 500 or so over the past few events and i have gotten an 80% pheonix staff and a 80/10 stormskimmer. That is all
Torchr-220+ Warrior
PieceOfCake-140+ Ranger
Torchero-123 Rogue
BankOfNotUrs-110 Druid
SillyPork-100 Mage
CopyAndPaste- 20 PVP Rogue :D