Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I think its time to compare

I think it is time we compared last years halloween amulet, The Spectral Tailsman of the Midnight to the new amulets in this years lux store.

My opinion on the topic is that the spectral Tailsman is still number one. May have lower regen but it still gives to both and a permanent 100 magic damage to meale.

State your opinions !
shreader - crom - level 196

SHREDZ - crom - level 166
shredd - morrigan - level 150

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: I think its time to compare

I think it is time we compared last years halloween amulet, The Spectral Tailsman of the Midnight to the new amulets in this years lux store.

My opinion on the topic is that the spectral Tailsman is still number one. May have lower regen but it still gives to both and a permanent 100 magic damage to meale.

State your opinions !
Ganarak set is better then them both , and its suppose to be
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

State your opinions !
Ganarak set is better then them both , and its suppose to be
An old ak-47 is better than a garanak set but I think we are comparing lux ammys lol.

Idk for steady dps i think id agree midnight ammy is better than either of the 1.5m ones now.

However if you use the poison skill one for the first 3 sec of a lockfight, then when skills are on cd fast switch back to your garanak set it may be better than midnight. The skill is instant cast, medium range and 45 sec cd.

I'm not sure how the crush skill one is better than midnight tho in any case.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

So far, imo midnight is still at the top, as it fits all 3 melee classes.

As for casters, obviously this one is better, but i didnt like any of the lux items in shop while in last halloween i liked everything.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex