Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

Your right at the moment lol, it does fluctuate quite regularly. One day number 5 a week later number 2 a few days later number 2. No big deal, however once again to claim that your world is always behind is like a pitcher of a baseball team saying we have the most undedicated pitching rotation. When your in the middle of it do something about it.

You posted in other forum links to 9 servers that killed necro before gwydion, there are 14 iOS servers - that says that there are some that were behind gwydion - this your claim that gwydion is always behind is inaccurate.

I also don't worry about comparing us to anyone else. In my opinion gwydion is a great server, relentless is by far the best clan. So in my opinion gwydion is the best server, and relentless is the best clan in all celtic heroes. This is my opinion and I love the way the leaders of relentless are constantly challenging its members and constantly looking for ways to improve it. There is only one person that I feel could possibly lead as well as what leadership I am experiencing and that is Laverne (also from gwydion). I'm sure other servers are good and other clans are good but I love gwydion and I love the clan I am in - I am sorry you don't say the same.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

By the way I have nothing but respect for you as we have played together for years. I'm just in an argumentative mood after a long day of work

It's funny that Arjune would make the comment without any true knowledge.

Reality is we are killing end game bosses on a regular scheduled basis we've killed necro 6 times in the last 3 weeks, I hear other iOS worlds can't even kill hrung let alone mordis or necro or 200 event boss.

Have some pride in your own world, oh just checked - relentless is listed as number 2 most powerful clan in all servers.

Rant over.
Excuse me? Um ... A lot more worlds can kill necro and we technically are lagging behind because as you proved it yourself we killed necro from the past 3 weeks
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Your right at the moment lol, it does fluctuate quite regularly. One day number 5 a week later number 2 a few days later number 2. No big deal, however once again to claim that your world is always behind is like a pitcher of a baseball team saying we have the most undedicated pitching rotation. When your in the middle of it do something about it.

You posted in other forum links to 9 servers that killed necro before gwydion, there are 14 iOS servers - that says that there are some that were behind gwydion - this your claim that gwydion is always behind is inaccurate.

I also don't worry about comparing us to anyone else. In my opinion gwydion is a great server, relentless is by far the best clan. So in my opinion gwydion is the best server, and relentless is the best clan in all celtic heroes. This is my opinion and I love the way the leaders of relentless are constantly challenging its members and constantly looking for ways to improve it. There is only one person that I feel could possibly lead as well as what leadership I am experiencing and that is Laverne (also from gwydion). I'm sure other servers are good and other clans are good but I love gwydion and I love the clan I am in - I am sorry you don't say the same.
Also Laverne? Ik a lot better leaders but no hate
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I think they should have kept the lvl cap at 200 and make more horizontal content, but it's to late for that. Also would want to spend so much real life money for just a few lvls on an app. More horizontal content would lead to more players playing and paying.
Devilstab
Danu
Lvl 105

I think they should have kept the lvl cap at 200 and make more horizontal content, but it's to late for that. Also would want to spend so much real life money for just a few lvls on an app. More horizontal content would lead to more players playing and paying.
Absolutely agree with this.

maybe read other posts? and im tired of people who want a higher lvl cap. id hate to be a new player and see that theres 200+ lvls. The tower zone isnt for a while. They are working on new engine for iOS
Get ready for dissapointment.

Gelebrons tower is scheduled to arrive sometime after the new engine and will have higher level mobs. Likely they will go to 240 with 230 and above being uncommon. Get ready for 250 to be the new 200 and the hundreds of dailys, millions in lix, and countless hours of grinding at 191+ to be undone in a matter of hours lixing on the new high level mobs.

It's going to be the same nullification of all effort getting past the soft cap the last update brought.
i knew this already :lol: