Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update

#1
Hey guys, I havent heard anything about this mythical update in quite a while. Whats the latest on this,or did everyone already forget about it by now? These new events are fine while they last,but how about a new place to train for us end game players? This new update/engine was supposed to be out before the last winter event remember? lol come on OTM give is something for ios please please we beg you. Do something before ios dies entirely. Don't feed us lies,be honest on a date for crying out loud!! Is this too much to ask? After all many of us are paying customers,shouldn't we be heard?

Re: Update

#2
maybe read other posts? and im tired of people who want a higher lvl cap. id hate to be a new player and see that theres 200+ lvls. The tower zone isnt for a while. They are working on new engine for iOS
Image

Re: Update

#3
Guardog wrote:Hey guys, I havent heard anything about this mythical update in quite a while. Whats the latest on this,or did everyone already forget about it by now? These new events are fine while they last,but how about a new place to train for us end game players? This new update/engine was supposed to be out before the last winter event remember? lol come on OTM give is something for ios please please we beg you. Do something before ios dies entirely. Don't feed us lies,be honest on a date for crying out loud!! Is this too much to ask? After all many of us are paying customers,shouldn't we be heard?

Read... All the posts
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Update

#4
For those who are new and or old to Celtic Heroes I have some important information for you.

First of course though, welcome to CH, second, OTM is not a billion dollar gaming machine, their updates are slow and the content is lagging once you hit the 180s.

If you are an old player, say over a year, you should be used to all this by now and can stop making these posts.

For everyone, it will come when it comes, the fall event will keep most busy for a few weeks, then people will begin the "when is double plat" threads. We can either rejoice in knowing they are shooting for new engine completion this year or simply do what some have done and moved on.

Either way, the answer is always "soon" and the reality is always "later".
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: Update

#5
TheParty wrote:maybe read other posts? and im tired of people who want a higher lvl cap. id hate to be a new player and see that theres 200+ lvls. The tower zone isnt for a while. They are working on new engine for iOS


Get ready for dissapointment.

Gelebrons tower is scheduled to arrive sometime after the new engine and will have higher level mobs. Likely they will go to 240 with 230 and above being uncommon. Get ready for 250 to be the new 200 and the hundreds of dailys, millions in lix, and countless hours of grinding at 191+ to be undone in a matter of hours lixing on the new high level mobs.

It's going to be the same nullification of all effort getting past the soft cap the last update brought.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Update

#6
Plus3 wrote:
TheParty wrote:maybe read other posts? and im tired of people who want a higher lvl cap. id hate to be a new player and see that theres 200+ lvls. The tower zone isnt for a while. They are working on new engine for iOS


Get ready for dissapointment.

Gelebrons tower is scheduled to arrive sometime after the new engine and will have higher level mobs. Likely they will go to 240 with 230 and above being uncommon. Get ready for 250 to be the new 200 and the hundreds of dailys, millions in lix, and countless hours of grinding at 191+ to be undone in a matter of hours lixing on the new high level mobs.

It's going to be the same nullification of all effort getting past the soft cap the last update brought.



mabe new engine will change the way of lvling...who know?? :D
(leave me with my hopes :DD heh)
Image

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Re: Update

#7
They will probably never make horizontal content because it means less money in their pockets, but I think the said gelebron will be highest you can go up to, I dont know in the end anyway.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior
Image

Re: Update

#8
I learned after the otherworld update that leveling too much past the soft cap is a waste of energy. Word of advice - level two levels above soft cap and stop, work on alts or help clannies and wait for next update to level up any more.
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Killing end game bosses on spaw.... wait reset without notification.....?!?

Re: Update

#9
Sweefish wrote:I learned after the otherworld update that leveling too much past the soft cap is a waste of energy. Word of advice - level two levels above soft cap and stop, work on alts or help clannies and wait for next update to level up any more.

Why 2?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior
Image

Re: Update

#10
Sweefish wrote:I learned after the otherworld update that leveling too much past the soft cap is a waste of energy. Word of advice - level two levels above soft cap and stop, work on alts or help clannies and wait for next update to level up any more.

That's very much true, but going past the soft cap of 190 to 200 and beyond has proved to be beneficial to clans. Garanak was a level 200 event boss and would have been a very long kill without level 200s, it as evident whenever Relentless attempted without their lv200 players.

The spider also being a level 200 boss will be hard to down without a couple of 200s.

Most people go beyond the soft cap for extra points in skills, stats, and why not for the recognition?
Wattzon of Sulis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests