Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How old were you?

I was about 16 when i discovered ch. Im now 17 :). I began playing CH because i was really pumped by SAO to play an mmorpg (to this day, i have no idea why i chose a mobile game :mrgreen:
Herne

Kazuto- DPS Ranger - lvl 201
Kazut0- Lure Mage - lvl 120

Lazy Drunks

Formerly of Infection

The topic name made me go like ewwwww :lol:

To the OP I was 11 :) not speaking a single word english hehe
Did celtic heroes teach you english?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

I started playing in 2011 when the yule event was on. I instantly loved it! There was not many people which made it easy to know everyone and you didnt need plat to become an endgame player.

Times have changed :( Too many people, too much new content and for someone that dosnt buy plat its becoming hard to play the game IMO
Until we meet again...

Stefball - Level 156 - Warrior - Lugh
Vigorous - Level 57 - Rogue - Crom

Proud member of Ancients and General of Phoenix

░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀

Old enough.... :lol:
:lol: Well you can relax there are other people that are of previous generations that play this game too! Its not just for young adults! Though I think 9 year olds can be a bit young for this game...
Yep, I know for a fact I am not the only one who is older than Atari who plays this game. Age is relative to how you feel, nothing more than another number. :D
You definitely aren't the only one. I know a few of us that played pencil and dice rpgs and a roll of quarters and a trip to the arcade was a helluva time.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

I started playing in 2011 when the yule event was on. I instantly loved it! There was not many people which made it easy to know everyone and you didnt need plat to become an endgame player.

Times have changed :( Too many people, too much new content and for someone that dosnt buy plat its becoming hard to play the game IMO
Actually people have gone down, like sometimes you see a crap ton of people in ow theres like no one there anymore
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The topic name made me go like ewwwww :lol:

To the OP I was 11 :) not speaking a single word english hehe
Did celtic heroes teach you english?
I guess, yes.
I wasn't that good in english before I started played celtic and now I'm something like class-best in english :D (I'm german)