Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First player to solo hrungnir

First player or first toon? It might be possible if someone has 8 or more devices to solo a boss of that caliber (1 toon per device, but only 1 player). Even then I doubt that would be possible because of the AoEs and the sheer amount of hp involved in bosses.

If only 1 toon- total lie. XD :lol: Theres no way at this point that hrung could be soloed by only 1 player. Perhaps if OTM keeps adding levels (which wouldn't be that great...) then we may get some toons that could solo. Also I believe pyrus->aggy->hrung would be the list of solo bosses not just 'I soloed hrung'. (in addition to all the other bosses in between...
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: First player to solo hrungnir

First player or first toon? It might be possible if someone has 8 or more devices to solo a boss of that caliber (1 toon per device, but only 1 player). Even then I doubt that would be possible because of the AoEs and the sheer amount of hp involved in bosses.

If only 1 toon- total lie. XD :lol: Theres no way at this point that hrung could be soloed by only 1 player. Perhaps if OTM keeps adding levels (which wouldn't be that great...) then we may get some toons that could solo. Also I believe pyrus->aggy->hrung would be the list of solo bosses not just 'I soloed hrung'. (in addition to all the other bosses in between...
I soloed pyrus with my ranger
189 Rogue
198 Warrior
105 Ranger
188 Druid (Only one that i have full Dlord and weps...)