Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage or Druid?

Druid are needed by most clan but ofc harder to level than a mage. But good news is you dont need restos +
(No need to further explain).
And make sure to stay active and keep leveling for your spells to run parallel (getting more potent).
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

I don't suggest any unless your willing to buy thousands of energy sigils
But the question was which caster would you prefer between the two, not whether a person should do a caster if they can't afford energy sigils.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Most makes that are in my server that I game with complain about mana issues while still using a lot of regen items. And a good number of druids complain about the same thing if going solo.

I have a lvl 161 druid and have a few hundred in energy sigils along with a 20/tick energy regen bracelet and do not usually have energy issues sincetaking on a more ssupport role. I soloed until 150 and didn't encounter a lot of mana issues. Depending on what spells you use will have a huge impact on energy management.

That being said, I have really enjoyed playing a druid.It has been vvery painful to level at higher levels. I've found that around 150, it became faster tofrgroup with a high lvl rogue to level. The bonus to them is they don't have to use restos.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm making a made atm and its fun. I don't like playing druid much because I like to be able to play alone. I've never liked soloing or dpsing as a druid
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

Most makes that are in my server that I game with complain about mana issues while still using a lot of regen items. And a good number of druids complain about the same thing if going solo.

I have a lvl 161 druid and have a few hundred in energy sigils along with a 20/tick energy regen bracelet and do not usually have energy issues sincetaking on a more ssupport role. I soloed until 150 and didn't encounter a lot of mana issues. Depending on what spells you use will have a huge impact on energy management.

That being said, I have really enjoyed playing a druid.It has been vvery painful to level at higher levels. I've found that around 150, it became faster tofrgroup with a high lvl rogue to level. The bonus to them is they don't have to use restos.
I'm talking about pure dps soloer...
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm talking about pure dps soloer...
For a pure dps soloer, I wouldn't make a druid or mage either. I agree with you there. I was just answering his/her question on druid vs mage
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue