Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: good clan wars worlds

I am 14 and if you're 15 acting in that manner I would be ashamed,'I'm 15 so i dont have to be mature' your in highschool where you're starting into the stage of your adult life yet you continue to act like a youth of 3rd grade. Great thing your not on my server.
I just wanted a good clan war lmao
yeeaahh...Danu is your best bet :D
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

I am 14 and if you're 15 acting in that manner I would be ashamed,'I'm 15 so i dont have to be mature' your in highschool where you're starting into the stage of your adult life yet you continue to act like a youth of 3rd grade. Great thing your not on my server.
I just wanted a good clan war lmao
yeeaahh...Danu is your best bet :D
Sooooo true :roll:
Obey the Nightmaster

I want to move to a world where there is a good clan war going on. I'm not talking about 1 dominate clan and 1 clan trying to be good like mabon so to say. I'm talking about 2 clans that go at it who can both take mord. Any world's like that?
Herne has lock battles on hungry. Thing is there is one clan who kills mordy on spawn most of the time , one who may be able to kill in a couple months(maaybee) and one who is allied with the top clan but work hard for their gear and armor, can maybe do hungry in 2 months.
Hahahahahahhaa

But doesn't wolfgang and elite annoy the heck out of each other?
Wolf isn't nearly as good as elite I'll be honest. And yeh dope I was thinking about the zanu clan wars with nitro and prime. Are both those clans still around?
Yes but now its between kudos(intros like higher lvl) and accension(new prime) but be warned its a very difficult server since big wars!
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

I want to move to a world where there is a good clan war going on. I'm not talking about 1 dominate clan and 1 clan trying to be good like mabon so to say. I'm talking about 2 clans that go at it who can both take mord. Any world's like that?
Herne has lock battles on hungry. Thing is there is one clan who kills mordy on spawn most of the time , one who may be able to kill in a couple months(maaybee) and one who is allied with the top clan but work hard for their gear and armor, can maybe do hungry in 2 months.
Hahahahahahhaa
Did i say something false? Maybe your laughing at yourself because your clans been doing it since how long and is yet to kill mordy?
Mine started from scratch with Kinky and I as the only members who planned on being in it solo back in Feb.
So yes hahahahaha at our progress> Yours.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue