Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

An insult to intelligence

i am going to be straight about this and i dont care about hateful replies.

i have not particpated in any of the competitions but the drawing competitions are RIDICULOUSLY SEGREGATIVE.
Is celtic heroes a game for closet artists or something? why is there such a competition that allows the same person to win twice in two drawing competions?!! and that at the expense of the others who have barely any talent?!! RIDICULOUS!!

ive gone through the entries and replies and the only thing that comes out of these competitions is that some community members are simple pitiful because they cannot draw and ARE OBVIOUSLY LEFT OUT. and the fact that the same person won twice at two drawing competition has set the stupid the pattern for these stinky challenges.

Can OTM get some sense into these segragative_made_for_a_certain_group_type competitions? why dont you come up with a new skill formulae competition for the maths whizs out there next time huh? and a costume competition for those good at sewing?

everyone can draw but not everyone can draw well. please think about this.

and phuleeeze dont start getting pissy about me being one of the talentless ones because i can even draw a carbon copy of any picture if u challenge me to one.

EDIT for clearing some misunderstandings: One winner drawing is a clear RIP OFF of World of War Craft's cloud serpent/sky serpent/ chinese dragon mount. thats my very point of insult to intelligence.
Last edited by Storm on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: An insult to intelligence

not all the winners could draw, at all
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Well, they need mount designs and the community loves contests so it's a win win.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Lol honestly I dont know what you have a problem with here. Its a competition to see who came up with the best idea and presented it best. Maybe some of the winners had awesome looking, well drawn designs. Others may have had really good ideas, and did their best to draw it out.

Basically, OTM has to pick winners, and so they pick the best, it happens all the time. If you are bad at drawing, and only want to win the prize, dont enter! I know several people who love to draw, and entered mainly to draw.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Did u not see the cardboard carriage lol did that look like a drawing to you?
Last edited by Voldemort on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not insult
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I do partly agree with the OP. A lot of the winners didn't have amazing drawings, but something that all competitions test lately are creativity. Some of us are more creative than others, and all the competitions seem to draw upon this skill and nothing else. It would be nice to have more varied competitions in the future that include other groups of people.

I wouldn't say it's insulting to intelligence to have these competitions, but I see your point. :)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

I do like Creativity, but I believe it should stay under CREATIVITY and not skill, because each of us have different talents, but may still want to participate.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Did u not see the cardboard carriage lol did that look like a drawing to you?
This guy took risks and won, congratz to him
Even if I was nearly to rage and eat my iphone when I saw this Yersteday.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu